Sunday, March 8, 2009

am i awake yet? or still? or at all?


ola my soul peeps ---

OMG peeples--

has anyone ever googled "zombie"? i don't recommend it. there's some terrible pix of them. i was actually looking for a "tired/exhausted look".. what i found was --- movie type zombies. not pretty.









sooo anyhow-- i have not been sleepin for a damn lately. for sure the last 3 or 4 days... but could be more. a couple times i slept zero hours-- and a couple i got only a few-- prolly less than three or four hours. this is no way to live. i feel about like the zombie up there-- but i'm not quite that gross lookin---YET.




i reckon if i do manage to live through this shit--- there's a "lesson" in it somewhere.
i don't know about y'all, but i'm pretty damn tired of all these "lessons" in life. they say we have to go through shit over and over til we get it. i must be really really lame when it comes to life. cuz mine sure can get sucky ALOT. as you well know.
i swear though-- someday i'll get it-- and things will be ok. i hope.




i'll tell ya what tho-- at this point--
THIS :
<<<----------- is about the best i can do. hopefully it won't get down to the choking of someone. OR---perhaps-- a good bitch fight just might be a little calming. ridding myself of the internal hell of the soul. ya reckon? :)) i kid. i couldn't hurt no-one. well... yes i could----- i do have a few frickin drug dealers in mind. ugh. and possibly one young soulgirl. BAH!




have i mentioned i am gaining weight like a big ole pig?
it has to be a side effect of one or a combo of my meds. i've had so many changes lately it's crazy. or I AM. but i think i have gained almost--or over ten pounds... in what? 1 month?? holy crap. i had to buy some bigger pants the other day. that was real fun. not! but as you are prolly thinkin--along with everyone else i mention-- i mean , bitch about it to --
NO, i don't "need it" -- i don't want it either. ugh.
it's sugar-- it's like when i was prego with soulkid-- i craved sugar--- and i gained 75 POUNDS!!! why can't sugar be illegal? :))




so anyhow-- i guess that says it all... for the moment.
i'll be around later. busy day ahead-- lotsa work and visiting soul- attack jr. in a couple hours.
but i'll be here tonight.





y'all be happy in your worlds today :))
we really are tryin around here.
(needless to say it aint workin too well)
but we do try.


i had to step away for a while to get some laundry switched around but when i got back.. i checked the weather ---- have a "look see" :))


look WHAT I JUST FOUND--- !!!!


Currently
Clear
68.0 °F
Clear
Humidity: 15%
Wind: Calm



THE HELL WITH HOUSEWORK AND BUSINESS---!!!
WE'RE GOIN FISHIN!!!!
the HIGH today?
81...again... BUT the best part? it won't be windy like the last few days.





So-- i may look this ------------------->>>>>>>












and my house may look like


<<<<<------------------------------- THAT, but i don't give a damn




BECAUSE

and i am outta heah

happy sunday

i'll be backk if i catch a fish!!!!!


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope you're out fishing. I'm sitting out on my deck. Finding the things that make us happy, right?

Golden To Silver Val said...

Sigh...its 37 and pouring rain here. Nasty, ugly, day....BUT, always the one to try and find SOMETHING positive in everything....SO, I say, at least its better'n the 'S' word. RIGHT?
I've made homemade beef stew for dinner and thats perfect for a day like this.
Hope you catch a big'n. Hugs, Charlotte

Jamie said...

How did I miss this post?

I hope you did go fishing yesterday, it seems I say that alot, and then you tell me you didn't. So...get your butt to the pond.

Talk to you later, gotta get going.

xo

Anonymous said...

The last dude is awesome! :)

ac said...

I thought I left a comment but I don't see it here. oh well... I just said lol at your funny pics, and I asked if you caught anything. I also said something else but I forgot what it was. I'm lame. ugh. xoxoxo ac