Friday, February 27, 2009

it's "howdy dudy" time!




mornin folks!

i shoulda been a weather guesser -- know why? cuz i would think i could do a better job than these people do around here lately.


have a look-
what's wrong with this picture?

69.6 °F
Overcast
(27 minutes ago)

(forecast for friday?)
59° F | 38° F


yep-- it's like 6:45 in the morning--and already almost 70 degrees... the sun is even comin up--ohhhh NO- i am not complainin about that. it's just that if you look at the forecast - for today-- we are already ten degrees above the predicted high for the entire day. how stupid. what kind of education do these people need-- or get?




yesterday was off too-- strangely, also by ten degrees. you won't believe how hot it got. we hit 95 degrees yesterday! in frickin february.



did i go outside---ummmm no.
i really regret that-- but i was very busy with other crap -- that my mind tells me cannot wait an hour or two. ugh. so-- that would be a resounding "NO, i did not." -- on the did i go fishin yesterday question. dammit. but i'm goin today. well, i hope to. i'll get back to you on that. cuz i do still have a ton of shit to do.













plus, i was thoroughly exhausted-- from no sleep the night before-- and no nap all day either-- i really hate the not sleeping part of this crap
-- but then.. there are times-- could go on for weeks-- that i sleep too much-- like 15 - 16 hours a day if i include a four or five hour nap.









this bi-polar shit really is for the bears :))












AND THEN-- there's soulkid bein home all all day, which is like havin "pig pen" from charlie brown here all damn day.. leavin little messes every damn where -- for , yep, you guessed it--












ME to clean up my horrid kitchen..etc-- that didn't get done yesterday. well, the dishes did, but ya couldn't tell now. ERG!






SO--- my plan of the day (POD) for today is .. well, i should actually be ready to go by now--to group-- that lasts til noon--but usually doesn't really get out til 12:20-12:30..
so half the day is gone already by the time i leave there.
then i "could" take care of my business-- post office, pay a couple late bills in person . -



AAAND--- the dreaded come home and clean my sty-- ugh-- soooo fun!















OR-- i could wear shorts--and vans --load my fishin rods and tackle--on the way to group-- and head straight to my pond after i'm done there. and just fish til i turn blue!




hmmm...... it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out--does it?



besides----- i need to get UP offa my lazy arse-- the new meds are makin me FAT! and don't even say it's not true-- i got weighed at the doc-- i have already gained six pounds!
somebody haelp me!!!!







welp--- on that happy note-- i must go get ready and hit the road runnin. specially if i gotta load fishin gear.




HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!
(nanannanana)

9 comments:

SOUL said...

i have no clue why this is all messed up and scattered--or maybe it's just my own font size??

anyhow
have great days in your worlds today-- i'm late and stressed already--
catchya laterz peeples

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

have you loaded up the batmobile?

:) SHORTS?
Sigh. you're so lucky.
got snow? I do.

Tweets to you SoulieO.
Love,
Beef

Mary said...

I watch our weather reports so I'll know what's NOT gonna happen. Last evening the report was for snow today. It's 56 degrees right now. Duh!

I really, really hope the fishin' gear is in your car and soon as you leave the group meeting you fish for a while. Fishing will make you feel more rested.

For all it's worth from my point of view, I think you are doing a great job of managing everything on your plate. Take care my LBF

josie2shoes said...

I like Plan B - hope you did indeed load up your gear and head to the fishin' hole after group. Probably far more therapeutic than the session. :-)

Anonymous said...

Fresh air, the sun on your face, a pole in your hand and peace and quiet. Sounds like exactly what you need. Maybe you could persuade them to have the group session at the pond. Everyone would probably feel so much better with a great big dose of Vitamin D.

Anonymous said...

PS I like that dudey up top...what should we call him? The weather fairy?

Brad said...

Hope you had a good one love - I think they updated blogger - all the picture stuff is different - drove me nuts today!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Your "hope you're having a great day" guy brought me up out of the swamp of depression. I think my eyes actually rolled back in my head. I'm here... war torn and ragged but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger. Soon I'll be back and oh what stories I'll have! Keep the faith. Love Charlotte.

Smocha said...

Can you send Howdy dudey over to my house?

I have some chores for him to do.Yah, that's it, chores.:)))