Sunday, February 8, 2009

here's an old fish story for ya - (sunday part deux)

i was just havin a chat with one of my blog peoples-- and she reminded me-- well, made me think-- about one particular fish-tale i told on here about a year and a half ago. so-- seein as i was early to blogland at that time-- most of you haven't seen it--

so here ya go--
click right there :))
then come back and read the rest..

anyone ever hear of "that" before??
i haven't. not before or since.
seems i woulda been smart enough to be IN the pic with it..
but i didn't. i was afraid he'd bite me.

on that note-- i'm goin ta bed.

goo-nite y'all

8 comments:

Angie Weid said...

Crazy picture. Good to hear from you. Enjoy the day!

SOUL said...

hey there babay--

i meant to get to your place for days-- too much else goin on .. i'll come by tonight and catch up--
for now?
shower time.

happy monday
:))

ac said...

That story made me all clamy.

Smocha said...

Ha, I thought it was going to be the "hedgehog" fish story.

Where the hell is all of blogland???

What's gonin on?update my hawg!


Love me

SOUL said...

hahaha @ AC

early morning humor.. i needed that.

when are you buying our pond??

:))

SOUL said...

i can't account for all of blogland-- but i'm sittin right here on my dead -- up since 1 a.m. ass .
ugh.

what's yer POD?

just more business and junk here..

kill me?

love me

Portia said...

Crazy story,
morning glory
:)
Spring is coming...almost time to wake up again!

Anonymous said...

Well that was a blast from the past seeing Josie comment. I must go look in on her one of these days.

How the heck are you Soul? You sound good. I hope things are settling down a bit these days.

Lots going on in here in Oz as you may have heard. Not with me, I'm still boring, but the country is on fire or it feels that way. Very nasty :(