Friday, February 6, 2009

and later never came - - -


ola peeps. i'm still trying to get-- or keep in touch; it's really just been very busy here.
even now-- at 730 in the morning. ugh. i have crap that shoulda been done already. and i should be dressed and ready to head out right this minute. what am i doing instead? talkin to y'all. i like this better than gettin dressed and driving all morning, but hey-- this is how it goes sometimes. i really need to get back to making lists. i made one earlier in the week-- i think i completed ONE task that was on it-- and i doon't even know what it was. ERG.

i want my life back. yesssssss.... the one i used to bitch about all the time. i still could bitch... hell i prolly do--and just don't reckognize it.

i haven't even told y'all what was goin on during my "break". but don't worry-- i decided to keep that to myself-- and family. but i will tell ya this much-- i wasn't on a cruise-- and i wasn't havin an affair with a really hot guy. bummer-- i know people who do that-- or i have known.. i should say, but anyhow-- i'm just playin catchup -- for the five thousands time.

things kinda suck here in soulland lately. all three of us have our own shit to handle-- but it seems that none of us are really doing much to get the crap done-- or even started. of course the soulclan is the best at avoiding our own stuff-- and workin on one of the others' problems. it makes things tough. but i spose we're on the life boat now-- and not sitting idle on the sinking ship. so-- it's a start.

a couple of my peeps have had good things happen in their lives-- and i hope for each of them comes whatever it is they need from it.

anyhow-- i spose i'm just checkin in.

this is me-- waving hello--and goodbye to y'all... i gotta get crackin before i'm late. ugh. my middle name lately is LATE.. or not at all.

so i am outtah heah.

be happy in your worlds today--

and i will try to catchup with y'all later this afternoon.

and hey-- if you ended up with one of those yarri invites-- i don't know how it hit like all of my address book. but it did-- and i only accepted a couple invitations-- and sent an invite to soulman to see if it worked. obviously-- everyone got one.
i don't know how it works yet-- so someone needs to grab me later,

til then...
ores vois

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Sorry I missed you...you are so busy these days!

I was sleeping...finally. I think I actually got about 6 hours of sleep, and that's alot the way things have been going!

Check in with you later.

xo

RiverPoet said...

It's okay. You don't have to say it for some of us to "get" it. You be good to yourself and be well. Big hugs comin' at you from Maryland...D

Mary said...

I had one of the "invites" and could do the join thing but have no idea what comes next. Maybe nothing - and that's OK. Hope your day is good. Mine is taken up with sanding and painting. I have construction hands - they may never be the same as they were.

Smocha said...

I also joined that dumb thing ....and am waiting for what comes next.

Also ....she's such a liar...she was totally on a cruise to the Bahamas. She just doesn't want us all to die from "winter-itess" :))) so she won't tell us.

Yes, you ARE too busy! Speak to me ,my hawg! Better yet, come see me.

Love me

audrod777 said...

Im outta yaari, specially after I told Ian I was his auntie from a looong time ago. I actually had fun w/THAT one. And Bren,dont worry about what you aint got done.

Jamie said...

Are you here this am? How are you? I am blind and cannot see what I'm writing...

:)

Anonymous said...

I had gotten an invite last week but got 2 more this moring ?? Today is to get up in the 70's! Come on spring! aj

Anonymous said...

Well you sound a lot brighter and it seems like you are getting out of the house too....which is a good thing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Soul.