Tuesday, January 6, 2009

flyin by the seat of my pants


well folks i finally did it. finally decided i'd let go of some of the stress here and take a break. in just a few short hours-- too short i might add, seein as i am not even close to ready--- i will be on an airplane, headin to jamies' place !!!! yep-- that would be dear liza -- and or simonsays to some of you. always jamie to me . a visit has been needed for both of us for quite a while lately, but time or pain levels wouldn't allow it. well, yesterday , i said screw it. i'm gettin a ticket, and we're gonna have fun for a few days. however much fun a cold and snow whimp can have in iowa in january --- well.. i'll do my best. she promised she wouldn't wouldn't let me freeze to death-- so if i don't come back-- blame her :))

i shall see you folks later on-- sometime.

hope your weeks are happy in your worlds--
i have a good feelin about mine -- finally.

laterz people...

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Get your ass packed up and on that plane, girl!!!

:)

xo

SOUL said...

i have a head-y-ache :((
but-- i found my oompah loompah suit !!!! i'm saved!!!
see you SOOON
OX

ac said...

I'm so happy to hear you are doing this. If anyone ever needed a break it's you! You two are going to have such a nice time. Hug Jamie for me! ac

Cheryl said...

I'm as excited as if I was the one going. Woohoo! It's going to be great spending time with your best friend. Have fun!!

Smocha said...

I'm jealous :)

hAVE FUN YOU GUYS!

Love me

Mary said...

Way to go!! You girls have a ball and show Iowa how life should be lived!! I'm happy and excited for the both of you.

josie2shoes said...

This will be great medicine for both of you - hope you have a blast!

desert dirt diva said...

have a great time.... you both deserve it......can't wait for my summer break with smocha...

Jamie said...

hiya SOUL PEEPS--

this would be ME -- SOUL --i can't figure out how to log my self in on this thing right now--

but i am here-- at jamies' ..
safe and sound, and even somewhat warm.

i'll post somethin tomorrow when i figure this password thing out :))

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blur Ting said...

Oh, you've got your oompah loompah suit on huh? These little guys appeared in my dream last night! have a great trip.I know you will.

Smocha said...

what is the real name of that oompa loompa suit? and where the hell can I get one??

send me your numbah! I must call you.

Love me