Saturday, December 27, 2008

just lock me up somewhere would ya

does anyone want to tell me what the hell is wrong with me?? nevermind. i think i already asked.. and declined a response that time too. i already know what's wrong .. i just wish i knew wth to do about it.

anyhow--- apparently i did write a post on christmas day-- kinda sorta. it ended up in drafts. and apparently it laid there til just now. in the meantime , i began thinking that i wrote it yesterday. even told y'all i did. perhaps i may need a lobotomy? something. my mind is fried. i'm not likin it much either.
so-- if you wanna see it-- scroll on down below the last post, and you will see the christmas day post-- that really isn't very christmasee. but it's there. at least i wrote-- which means i thought about ya.

ok-- now i'm off, and back to the other post i been tryin to finish, but keep havin to go away from.
now i'm tired and ready for a nap-- i wonder if that will stop me again, cuz as we know--- it's always somethin.
i shall forge on tho -- for you. through tired eyes, and a grumpy soul, i will continue to write a very boring boring post-- just for YOU.
cuz i just am that way. don't fret-- it's a good thing.

6 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

its always good to read your posts...weather your happy upset sick or whatever thats why we blog to just write stuff...and i no i should take my own advice.......p.s. i'm first!

SOUL said...

ola dd--
first--and apparently last-- :))
looks like folks got tired of waitin on me huh?
anyhow...it's finally posted-- but just like the other one-- it ended up below this one. ugh.
i'm sooo unorganized.

i hope you had a good day-- well, are having a good day-- it's earlier there. it's only 8 pm here. but i'm ready for bed. i'm sooo old . i have to stay up late tho-- we got the fight on ppv. bah.

see ya later..
bye

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I'm glad to see you out and abloggin bout. :)

rest up.

JLee said...

I'll tell you what's wrong with you if you can tell me what's wrong with me? ;)

SOUL said...

good to see you too crusty--
hope you are doin good lately???
the hubby and kids?
everybody doin ok?
i hope so--
tweet
be good- and take it ez

SOUL said...

jlee-- you got a deal...
you first :))
bwa hahaha

you still workin your butt off? any time off comin up?

don't be hatin on me in my box :))
starbucks is better for that sort of thing... or humperdinks... or maybe, ummm... oh hell i don't know.. somewhere else :))

lemmee know
and i will get back to ya
aaiiight?
laterz