Friday, December 26, 2008

i'll be right back -- aGAIN :]

so i'm a liar-- i'm back from the store-- i did get cigs-- i finished my coffee, but i played with google images instead of posting.
sorry.
aha!!! it finally stopped underlining!!! maybe that's a good sign??

anyhow--- i have an appointment i cannot be late for--- so i must get to that. i will be writing here when i get back. it may--- or may not be worth your wait. no tellin with me anymore---is there?
so anyways--
love you folks
i'll be back


soon as i find out what borsh is :))
in blog time... that's about 5pm central


latah peeps

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A.M. POST BELOW........

i know. i know.
( omg-- the damn underlining is back.)
erg!

anyhow-- i have run out of cigs, right in the middle-- more like beginning -- of my smoke and choke. i woke up with TWO cigs, and that just does not work out well. so. i must run to the store-- no not really run.. i'll be driving, cuz i'm lazy that way. but i will be back in a few minutes-- and update y'all on the holiday "festivities" up in heah .

i'm a piss poor blogger, i know. my apologies.
it's a resolution. one of many actually. just gimmee a chance. i'll get better.
ugh. how many times have i said that?
well, you don't need to answer really. cuz as many times as i've said it--- is as many times as the bottom fell out of my life.
but hey-- nuthin a cig won't help.
i shall return.

12 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

i'm first yea , ya hooo yippy...I thought you were gonna quit????I have'nt either soooooo who am I to talk

Smocha said...

well, where the hell are you???

EE said...

Doesn't borscht have something to do with beets???
Hope you and the fam had a great Christmas!

JLee said...

Hi Soul! Hope you had a great holiday. My company just left, so I can breathe again. lol

SOUL said...

hi y'all--
happy un-christmas !!!!
is that why everyone sounds so chipper? cuz we aren't in christmas hell no-mo ?

bwahahaha

i know i'm happy about it

ok.. i'll get to my catch - up posting.

ha-- good luck with that i say to myself--

:))
latah peeps

oh-- happy to hear you'rE breathing j-lee-- easier to eat lunch that way
(NUDGE)

Anonymous said...

Borscht is a vegetable soup, traditionally made with beets. Sometime it is made instead with tomatoes. aj

Cheryl said...

Borsch is a Russian kind of soup. Eaten cold with a dollop of sour cream. My mom likes it. I think they sell it jarred in the Jewish section of the grocery store. I've never had it.

It's been interesting here. Daughter with her dad mostly. Ignoring me. Ah...

ac said...

Oh.. good! You updated! I was just dreading how long the drive would be to come check on you. HA!

I'm glad Christmas is ovah! I'm recovering nicely. Now... to put all this stuff away again. ugh!

Good to see you post.

WaterLearner said...

Hey .. what's wrong with the underlining? ... That's so characteristically Soul!!

Errr .. when you coming back?

desert dirt diva said...

hey i'm still waiting, that must be one heck of a dr.s appt....hope everything turns out great....

SOUL said...

hi all--

what a wake up call..
it's so good to see everybody back again. lights a fire right up under my ass to get back to bloggin. the way i used to. i'm not sure if i will be the same me, but i am gonna try.

i tried last night.. in fact, i thought i posted it-- now i'm hoping it's in my drafts-- cuz i haven't checked yet-- if i deleted it, i'm gonna be upset. but i was writing-- not long after i took my bed meds. we all know that's usually not a good thing. but all i know is i wrote for a long time..whatever that is..and the next thing i knew-- soulman was nagging at me to shut down and go to to sleep-- cuz i was well-- sleeping.
or sleep blogging. one of the two. it might be interesting to lok at when i see it. but if it's all useless un-postable crap- i'm not gonna like it. cuz i kinda spilled some guttage there. ya know?
so anyhow-- without further blogging in my box-- i shall go see if last nights crap is post worthy.
if not-- well then.. i guess i'll write another one.
thanks for comin by.

ps-- i LOVE the three different oh so confident definitions to borscht -- or however it's spelled--or whatever it is.
i'm not even gonna check for myself. i love a good mystery.

and yes D-- it really was quite a appointment- if i still have the crap i wrote last night-- it's in there. i guess if i deleted it-- i'll tell ya all about it again. but yep-- it wasn't very fun. but we all lived.

ok-- i'm goin now.
see yall laterz--

SOUL said...

and WL---

"characteristically Soul!!"

that's just funny !
but it's true--

:))