Monday, November 10, 2008

on my merry ass way - NOT

but at least i don't have to drive.
soulman has today off, so i have a driver.. phew. i really wasn't looking forward to drivin again just yet.
but , i was sposed to go on friday-- even tho i was driving, i was too exhausted and in pain to go to one more doctor , after already having gone to two-- and being lost--so i didn't go.
so now we have to go to my regular doc this morning to have my blood checked. they need to check it a couple times a week to see how well/ or not well it is clotting. or whatever they call it. cuz if it gets too thick there is risk of another clot. so they want to keep an eye on it and adjust the blood thinner dose as needed. so ya-- that will be our first stop.
i just hope it goes quick, and we dont sit there for two hours just for a finger stick. ugh.



that's all they do-- it takes maybe five minutes-- yet we have spent an hour waiting before. it soooo pisses me off- the waiting. my mother has ruined me in the waitin for anything department. i am punctual-- and hurried all the time -- i expect the rest of the world to be the same . dammit :))


next on our list?
due to my problem with
THIS



i have run into-
well, ok,
caused some other problems
at the real bank
:O

yup you guessed it-
ya know how i have been complainin of my laziness of having 3 bank accounts
- for like the last four or five years?
well.. you only had to listen to it for a couple years... but yes.. 3 active accounts. and really it has been nothing but a confusing mess.

well-- i finally made my fatal mistake at one of them.
we finally got busy a few weeks ago-
and canged all the direct deposits to go into our main bank.
yippee-- progress-- right?
ummm.. well... sorta.
what did we NOT do???
well.. uhhh....
kinda forgot to stop or change the auto-- WITHDRAWLs. :((
so guess what that means?
yup---
overdrawn !!!!



now we have to go fix that-- hopefully--
cuz i did pay that bill on the phone-
but the bank covered it too--
cuz i'm good- and don't "usually" bounce shit.

so yep-
we have to go close TWO bank accounts while we're out too.
i am not lookin forward to any of it.

but business is business.


but--
i am happy to report-
i woke up this morning,
and survived over an hour before reaching for the first pain med of the day
and even then i was able to drop from 2 to 1 -
my pain is lessening.
woo hoo!


so.
that's about it--
soulman is fixin ta nag-
he's been ready to go for over an hour.
oh look-
i spoke to soon... there he goes
and i'm still in me jammies.

better dress myself, and get this party started.

i'll try to get to the previous comments when i get back.
thanks y'all for comin by.
ahhhhlllll...be baaaack

but wait--




could someone tell me--
WTF, is
THIS-- ???



happy trails my friends---

9 comments:

Smocha said...

OMG! HIDEOUS! that's what it is.

I am also in "business hell " right now and naturally this is when my email decides to screw up.And when UPS keeps my package on their truck for 4 days . ack!!!

Answer me email. I'll be back latah tewww.

Love me

Cheryl said...

You're the picture queen and that one is just too freaky. Yuck! Looks like some kind of bio-engineered thing.

So glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Good luck today.

ac said...

Yay for not having to drive!

Yay for having less pain.

Yay for getting stuff done.

boo for that picture. It's creeping me out. ha!

Hugs to you for getting up and getting on your merry way. I, on the other hand, am a SLOTH. :) xoxo ac

Anonymous said...

yuk! where did you find that horrible picture?! what kind of pain med are you taking? aj

Raine said...

Im so glad to hear you're pain is lessening -even if its just a little its a start eh? The bank thing will probably be a huge relief once its over with and you only have one account to take care of. (((((Soul))))

desert dirt diva said...

yes glad to hear your pain is lessing.. now for that thing a monkey lady, with to sets of breasts, oh feeding teets... whatever its about as cute as that cat picture i posted!

JLee said...

Once again you've derailed my comment with that ending pic! lol
Hope it's going well and you get those bank accts straightened out. That is a nightmare for sure.

Mary said...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty . . compared to that pic. That's gross!!

Glad you're feeling better - hope you continue to improve.

Anonymous said...

oh no.....how did you find a pic of our dog??? LOL...that is wicked.... you're right... WTF is it????!!!!!