Friday, November 28, 2008

just a'cuz . . .

hi folks



yep-- justacuz-- that's why i'm writin again. i think it has been a while since i wrote twice in one day. so i decided i would hop on and say somethin. i'm not really sure what to say yet.. but somethin will come to me in a minute.

hopefully it will make more sense than that "thing" below this one did. i obviously didn't proofread that, before i posted it. i really was falling asleep. if not sleeping already. i hit post, shut the lid, and went to to bed.

i just read it a couple hours ago-- and it answered my question for the day-- of why isn't anyone talkin on here. hmmm. i oughtta just delete the entire mess. but i won't. but i will say that i am sorry for ramblin on that way and "takin you nowhere".holy crap. i don't know what's wrong with me. but i am beginning to worry. the more i write or read on here.







i will tell ya this much-- it's NOT drugs or alcohol-- i haven't even started the chantix yet -- cuz my stupid bitch dr STILL hasn't called it in.

in fact i want a smoke so damn bad-- i may not even make it to sleep without one. ugh. i am NOT in a good mood right now-- and i am jonsin man. ugh ugh ugh. my ONLY vice. i don't think i can'T NOT smoke. i know i can't clean flippin 24 hours a day. i've tried. and trust me... it looks good, but the human body doesn't appreciate it. especially my human body. :))

i think i will apologize here -
--->>>>>>
ok... here--->>>> sorry, if you got a text from me last night-- like really really late :)) , i sent it at 10 p.m. - but someone told me hers didn't hit til 2 a.m. YIKES-- sorry. and hey-- whoever you are that got a text to a landline-- that was ME!!! LOL. i don't know who you are either-- but let me know hahaha .. that was pretty funny-- and it prolly cost a fortune :)) text to a landline... who ever heard of such a thing??/ how does that even work??? only me peeps i'm tellin ya-- well and the gal on the other end :)) i just can't think who that might have been. hmmm.

so, now what?
i don't know either.
i don't know what the temp was outside today, but it musta been real nice. it was HOT inside. still is, actually. haha-- i'm sweating, oh , nevermind.

ya know, i was talking with a friend last night--- i know, shocking isn't it-- i have a couple :))
but anyhow, we got to talking about God, and prayer, and faith, and that type of stuff.

so, the thing is, it made me think-- not immediately, ya know-- kinda like right now-- i was gonna say something totally different-- but i will say this instead-- and you'll prolly be glad for it :)) cuz it's not medical crap-

i really need more faith, and God stimulating conversation in my life. it was nice to talk about that stuff. it was feel-goody, and i even had a couple epiphany's...ya know. it was kinda like walkin into a bright clean room-or something. alright ! fishin on a clear calm lake!!! ok , how's that? :))

anyways, i really am not a very vocal person around here. i maybe would be-- but-- it just doesn't work out that way. for whatever reason. i just don't talk much around here.
i was on the, phone a lot yesterday tho -- it was actually fun too. and i usually hate talking on the phone. i avoid it at all costs. i gotta really really like ya to spend time on the phone with ya -- so
well just remember that. :)) -- that includes texts .. cuz i am half blind and very sloooow at texting. so even "You" better like me at least a little to put up with my texts :))
sooo anyhow where were we---

i texted a bunch too -- got bunches too.
hubby was joking-- aren't you miss popular?
lol.
really--- my phone ne-ver rings.
if it does-it's a bill collector--a dr. ---a teacher--- or a wrong number--- once in a while , a pal, or a relative (my sis or one of her boys) will text or call... but so rare... i could offer someone a dollar for every call i've received in 2008 NOT from a business or wrong number--and i wouldn't flinch.... but that don't count hubby and soulkid. ok not their texts we can count voice calls. but-- i refuse to be the one to count those calls :))
you willing? i'll pay.


so ya, anyhow. i was crackin up on the phone yesterday-- and again tonight... it's just crazy... i'm so easy to please. why then am i "apparentle//allegedly" such a pain to some people? i wish i knew. no one ever tells me-- but the frustration oozes from their pores, until i want to run away screaming.

or--- in this case--- go in my room and smoke!!!!
perhaps, run away -- for a few days. i said for a few days. stop cryin kids. i'd come home.
*
ugh. luckily--- it's passed my bedtime
i'm not gonna smoke.
i am gonna go to bed tho.
damn it's hot---i hope y'all aren't freezin wherever you're at.

*


i hope you are with someone who makes you laugh...
in a bed that keeps you warm
under a sky that makes you think of something happy
i hope you know that someone loves you-



(not necessarily me-- could be someone in the room with you :))
or---it might be me---
perhaps me AND someone there?? hmmm
how bout that?

how bout i shut up and go to bed?
yep-- that's my vote too

i can't believe how LATE it is, (11:56 p.m.-- for a old lady-that's late :))
and blogger wont let me post. dammit.
gawd i'm tiad
one more try---

6 comments:

Moohaa said...

I'm so glad you found joy in your discussions about God. He does that when you're open to letting Him in.

"Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy...." 1 Peter 1:8

Big hugs! Thanks for stopping by!

SOUL said...

hi kel--
good to see you here--
you've sure had a rough go of things lately-- i'm hoping life lays low for a while and you can rest a bit and enjoy the rest of the holidays-- pain free, with roggie and those kiddz. it's time, isn't it?

hey-- my email is linked on my profile-- send your adress eh? thanks.

Raine said...

It was ME LOLOLOL, now I know who sent it to me!!!Thanks that was cool

Smocha said...

Ha ha , Right after the election, Eva sent me a text that said "all white people must report to the cotton fields tomorrow morning."

I sent it to quite a few landlines. Didn't even know that would work.

I am the prince a' stupid. lol

About your previous post, (lol) after I read it I thought "hmmmm , well she did not finish one entire thought there."

That's how my minds is all the time. "figaro, figaro, figaro."

I actually slept more than 4 hours for the first time in a week. Last night I went to bed at 9, with some tylenol p.m.'s
Woo hoo! I feel like a million bucks now.

Love me

Golden To Silver Val said...

Wow...I went back and read the posts I missed while I was "away"...mentally away anyway. First of all...I have never had black-eyed peas on New Year's but had heard of that tradition also and was going to try it this year. Well, you sure did change my mind. Ya know sometimes things are better left alone and I don't need to have my luck any worse...so I won't be havin' any of those this year. I'm not particularly fond of them anyhow.
Glad you're finally getting some sort of diagnosis but it sure seems odd that something in your thyroid could cause a blood clot...but, then again, I'm no medical person. Hey...just as long as they can fix you up...who cares! Just have a "fix me up" attitude and you'll be back out fishin' with the best of them.
Also glad to hear that you and God had a talk. Its good to have open lines of communication there. Did you know that anywhere....and I mean ANYwhere, two or more are discussing God...his presence is right there with you? Sort of gives you a warm feeling...and it should. Don't ever give up the faith Soul-friend. We've seen some of God's work. You just have to keep on believin'.
Well, I'm off to visit another. I'm so far behind. Hugs to you, Soul-friend. Charlotte

EE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.