Thursday, November 13, 2008

i can't think when im rushed



my floor-- well several of them.. resemble the one in this room. and it is really buggin the crap outta me. the fact that we still have not replaced our missing broom makes this even worse for me, because it is just not gonna clean itself up, and lookin at is it makin me wanna just beat someones ass. ugh. seriously.
oh... if you happen to be wonderin why, i have trash and chewed up bits of paper all ---alllllllllllllllll---- over my kitchen, office, and part of my livin room floor? well that would be because my dogs are little trash diggers, and sushi seems to like to chew the paper into little pieces and move on to the next big piece.
and, well, in my present condition.. i can't quite crawl around and pick it up-- cuz i surely would have by now. i would have found a way to have it up and gone by now. but we haven't got a new broom, no one has picked the shit up, and i can't.
anybody wanna join me while i have a stroke?





ok movin on
was it yesterday? i had the ct.... i don't even know if i already even said this somewhere, but i had the cat scan yesterday--or whenever-- and also got a copy of the xray report from before.
well... i know nuthin bout the ct results yet. and as for the x-rays??? even with that weirdo hole in my arm... everything seems to be "unremarkable" cept somethin with my elbow-- i forgot the stupid word-- but it was somethin i never even heard. but not serious anyhow. there's not even pain there. then somewhere else it mentioned degenerative somethin or other a couple times--- which is basicaqlly arthritis. so big deal. none of that is causing this much pain. or should i say "that much pain".... cuz thank God-- i am gettin better.



in fact-- i'm gettin "SO" bettter that last night , i went with hubby to drop soulkid off for her "group thing", and he and i went out for dinner. OMG it was so good too. it was the closest i have come to real food in ages. oh fantastic plastic....i love you.

but--- on the drive over there---- it was just like old times. and nope, not in a good way. all bickerin and bitchin. i wish i would have kept my mouth shut. i almost said i wish i woulda stayed home, but that isn't true. i'm glad i went, cuz i have been in soul hell trapped here all these weeks. it's like friggin house arrest or somethin.
anyhow.
soulkid was a true pleasure-- and i let her know just how much i enjoyed her company. but it really was a bad way for me to conduct myself. and i did apologize. but somebody should give me at least a little slack. in over fourteen years, i have never called her so much as a "bad girl". well at least to her face. never. ever have i called her a name.
but-- last night i got pushed to my limits and unfortunately-- i called her a little ass.
oh yes i did.
and i shocked us all.
soulman started to scold me , but he stopped himself.
the child told me --well a few things... but also told me to "shut up'.. which also may have been a first.
but i didn't respond. cuz i was still in shock of callin her an ass. oops.

but anyhow-- aside from that-- it was good to get out.



so------ i'm gonna try again ... and am bein rushed right now


rock on my friends

i hate bein rushed out thedoor

18 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad you got out of the house. Being under house arrest is reason enough to be 'touchy'. Soul kid will survive. Tell her if the shoe fits wear it and if it doesn't throw it our the window and get on with life.

I guess I'm a bit on the touchy side myself this evening. My head hurts and I want to crawl under a rock and not come out until sometime in January! Can't say that on my blog.

Feel better, my friend. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am glad you got out. It'll be the weekend before you know it so maybe soulkid can clean the house. I bet it is depressing not being able to yourself and having to look at it! email me you address. I think I told you I'd sent you a card and it came back. When I get around to it, I have a 'soulkid' book. First time I've ever come upon anything 'soul'. take care, aj

ac said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better and also that you got something you enjoyed eating. nom nom nom

I'm stuck in a nondescript hotel room somewhere near New Orleans. :)

WaterLearner said...

You went out for a dinner? I am so happy and proud of you! .. The next post would be about Soul out fishing, I guess!

Happy Weekend!

Jamie said...

Ha! Calling your kid a little ass is nothing, especially if it fits..

Sorry Soulkid. But seriously, all of them are little asses...sometimes.

Why doesn't she sweep up the floor for you? It's a relatively easy thing to do..and it is not possible for you to do it right now. Hey, you want me to send along a broom with Mark and Jordy? LOL

Hope we "see" each other today.

I'm around when you are.

xo

Smocha said...

Where'd ya go? what'd ya eat?

Being called an ass will not hurt her. lol Maybe if she was 5 . But now....no. Like Mary said "if the shoe fits"
She's lucky you didn't give her the backhanded accidental bloody nose. lol
(like I gave Ian once)

Glad your getting better.What's yer POD?

Love me

Charli Henley said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

But that arthritis stuff is really scary. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

And maybe the girl needed a reality check? Oops. :-)

SOUL said...

COMMUNITY MESSAGE :))

boy, y'all are too funny!
well, cept mary--- you're funny too -- i just wish you felt better. do you?

AJ-- yep but "you just don't understand "
as a young lady we all know and want to ground for life says--
ugh--
i did it myself earlier today -- well at least the floor. and it does look better--and makes me feel less bitchy -- so that much is good eh?
i'll send the addy shortly-

AC-- i must say-- the "nondescript hotel" thing has me quite concerned. or perhaps a little intrigued even? whatchoo upto out there in that black magic mossy swamp???
inquiring minds wanna know.
ok.. my quagmire mind wants to know :))

WL---- i can't wait for that day you know. still not ready for the repetitive motion type stuff. i'm worried that by the time i am ready.. it'll be cold... whaaaaaa.


HAHA JAMIE you do make me laugh. you already know why the kid won't do it. ok i'll tell you-- she is not resourceful enough to figure out how to do it ---
without --- a --- broom .
yes , i know.
but it's true.
hmmmmmm. really.
and no, thanks a lot but i bought a broom, and swept already-- so mark and jord are safe from broom delivery hell :))
OX

yo smocha---
we went to texas land n cattle.. almost went to outback-- but this place was closer. oooohhhh it was good too/ i want some more right now!
and she actually is lucky she didn't get a "accidental" bloody nose. :))
but i couldn't turn my head much less turn around in my seat.
sooooo---- let the verbal abuse begin

oh and my pod is done. been to the doctor and did business catch up--and you know i swept my floor.
now i'm back to the bills and business-- and i am very very tired for some reason.. so i may take a nap soon.
what about you?

hey CHARLI- welcome back.
arthritis is the least of my worries-- trust me. that aint nuthin. i wish it was all i had to mess with.
but anyhow-- for a "newbie", you slid right in here real good.
reality check-- i wish that phrase woulda come to me in the car now that i "hear" it. :))

HAPPY WEEKENDS Y'ALL

Summer said...

I've been know to call some boys around here a "little shit."

Smocha said...

what do you do , sleep til noon now?

I hate getting up at the crack of dawn and seeing NO update from you
:(

woe is me

SOUL said...

summer--
little shit may have been better-- somehow. not sure.
but that makes me think of my dads word--
shit-bird
that always made me laugh.
still does
:))
happy saturday!

SOUL said...

no smocha-- i WISH i was sleepin til noon

my mornin routine has just changed some these passed weeks. you know there was a while i was unable to post-- and now that i can.. i do sleep a bit later most days--due to meds i guess, and then -- well, i don't know--
i guess i just feel crappier so i don't post as much.
i'll post more as i feel bettah.
sorry-a

Anonymous said...

I am just so glad you are feeling much better Soul. That's the best news I could possibly get.

ac said...

I was in swampland (lol lol lol) because I went to visit my sister for a day, then to a Captain's meeting with El Capeetan. Now I am home after having traveled half the night to get here.

Ahhhhhh.... deep sigh... Nothing like being home!

Hope you are feeling mo-better every day. Hugs! ac

SOUL said...

hi-lo gypsy angel, :))

yep-- feelin better --- overall i reckon... but i think i spoke too soon.. i'm exhausted. i went to sleep-- not at my normal go to bed early and lay there for hours-- but went to sleep-- at like 7 -- last night-- and up around 6 this morning.. now it's like 1230 almost- and i am more than ready for a nap. ugh. i don't know -- just real tired the last few days--
but as you know-- tired beats pain, any day -
i hope you are feelin good today!

SOUL said...

AC-- i know-- i remember.. just the darn changing of the hi-way from fl to la was a trip out there. the strangest thing for me though-- the cemeteries! hmmmmm. not to mention the stories you'd get when ya ask why they were "that way".

did you have a good time?

sounds like a quick trip--so my guess is, not so much. more business than pleasure?
at least el cappeetan was with ya.

did anyone fix z-hole yet?
i'll go fix your hole---if you come fix my shower tile.
deal?
:))

hope you have a good day-
at HOME

Golden To Silver Val said...

Sounds like you're feeling a bit better anyway. Soul-kid is lucky you haven't let loose on her....pain does that to people...makes 'em mean. So I commend you, Soul-friend. You're quite a woman to hold all that in. Reminds me of the time my daughter sassed me really bad and I called her a "little minx" just before slamming out the door to go to work. She confessed to me much later that she looked it up in the dictionary because she didn't know what it meant and was just sure it was something horrible. HA..maybe not a compliment to her but I fooled her...it isn't horrible. At least I made her crack a dictionary! I still smile over that one. Sigh. KIDS!

SOUL said...

that's funny charllotte--
true too-- i am really a bitch these passed few weeks. it's not AS bad lately but still, i've had sweeter days. :))

hope your night is good..
:))