Friday, October 3, 2008

one more day


hi all--

well, i don't think i even know what to say. so many had such nice things to say. as usual. i don't know why i get so damn insecure sometimes. i wish i wasn't this way-- but i just am.

that was not an easy post to write. it took three or four days to finish. i don't know why the stupid car story got tossed in there-- it woulda saved a whole day-- but y'all know how i can ramble on sometimes. i almost cut it out-- and maybe i should have -- just to save it for a i have nuthin to say day.. but i left it. sorry it was so long.

it's good to know that i am not alone. some of you who i "talk to" have either been where i am.. or are there. i wish you weren't, believe me. but really, it helps to know that i still have you to support me. i sure need it .

so anyhow-- i guess i will keep this short today-- i'm sure some of you are still recovering from the last one. --- which reminds me-- no one was singled out in my there's the door rant. it's just the way things are right now. i can't help the way i feel. i just can't handle any more bullshit-- ya know?
that's all that was about. i guess when i feel deserted.. i open the door for others to leave too. a bad way to be , i know. maybe someday i will learn how to change that in me.

so anyways--

i hope you all have happy days in your worlds today

8 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

omg i am first..and its five in the friggin morning and i have been up since 3 ughhhhhhhhhh,don't know how ya all do it wakin up so early....anyway no i've been where you at, with myself...it sucks but glad your back... have a good day!

desert dirt diva said...

p.s. the car story was great....just thought you should no I liked it...and can just picture it happening

ac said...

One day at a time, kiddo... that's the only way to do it. Hope today is a good one or at least not too bad. xoxoxo ac

Raine said...

LOLOL- theres the door. Yep and we walk on in. ((((((Soul)))))))

Brad said...

Howdy Sweets-
Never fear - your blog buddies are always here for ya. I'm hoping the nasty Bronchi crap is all cleared up and your feeling better.

love to you!

B

Cheryl said...

I'm about to read Monday's post. I'm forewarned about the length, and ready to plunge.

Karen said...

Just one foot in front of the other til you get where you're going. It matters not how long it takes to get there, just that you get there in one piece. Much love to you and the Soul clan. I hope the weekend sees happy things happening for all of you. xxx

Mary said...

Hey, Kid, we all have to vent. If we didn't we'd explode. We're here for you. I thought about you yesterday and wished you could be with us at the golf course. We played at a course on the banks of Guntersville Lake. I saw a big - I mean big - fish jump up. I think he was looking for you.