Monday, October 13, 2008

it's another outta my mind monday

(i'll organize these pics better later--- it explains whaddup later in the post-- you can click on the pix to make emm bigger iff'n ya want ta)

happy day to ya--
aaahll be baaaack.














howdy peeps...

hope y'alls monday isn't feelin too monday-ish.
boy, mine sure is.... here's one reason why----


yep. that really is MY laptop. :((
i woke up last night after little to no sleep. and for whatever reason, stayed up. i went to bed around 1130-ish. i think. at least that's when i took my meds and layed down. then something woke me up at about 130 a.m. i got up and checked on the girls-- surprisingly, they were sleeping. i decided to have a cigarette. with intentions of going back to bed. but that didn't happen. i ended up online-- and i couldn't even really tell you what i was doin on there. some of you maybe could, if i ended up at your place, but hell if i know.
the only way i even know i was online is cuz i burnt the hell out of my keyboard !!! (see above? )
never, ever, have i done that before. i guess i'm gonna throw some clear nail polish on the keys that burned and hope it prevents any peeling--- but with my luck it will only make it worse. i can't think of anything else to do do though.

one thing good about it? i could have stayed in bed for that cigarette and burned up the whole house with everyone in it, right?
my goodness, i gotta stop the smokin in the middle of the night. even when i don't "think" i'm tired.... like last night-- if ya think about it-- i was up and smokin and doin God knows what only a couple hours after takin 3 xanax and a couple muscle relaxers ! people have been known to drive-- and not even know it-- in that condition. i could see ME doin somethin like that. only cuz i am me. i just have luck like that. hell, knowin me , i'd prolly end up at the pond or some shit someday-- swimmin with the fishes--- only i'd be belly up. :))

someone just put me outta my misery would ya???


nah, i don't mean it that way. things are not so bad this last day or so. i guess writing about it helped me-- not that it makes it right to lay it out there for y'all-- i do know it's not "normal", in fact it's creepy and down right strange, for a person to "talk that way". but really, i am the type of person that when i "talk"-- or write something that has me in its grips-- it really does kinda lose it's power over me. and that's what happened when i wrote all that mental stuff. sometimes if i just get it outta my head, it helps. so i hope none of you got too upset over it. it is never ever my intent to upset any of you.

ok.. now i've lost my train of thought.
i'm trying to kill time as my office video uploads to utube so i can put it up here. yes, i did decide to video tape it. forgive me if you hate it. i was sleep deprived-- and like i said-- most likely a little on the over medicated side too. but it does show more detail than the pix.
but i spose i will put pix up too-- for the folks who can't handle the time or voice of the tape.


anyhow.. i really really wanna go back to bed-- but i have so much to do today i can't even stand the thought of it. i reckon i'll get back to you though on if i actually DO anything--or go to bed though. cuz the child has an appointment at 4--and another from 6 til 8. so with my entire evening booked solid? i think i really should get at least a few hours sleep before running myself down too awful much. the mono still takes a lot of my energy.
the familiy managed to get by without getting sick, so i am guessing i have passed the contagious
stages.. PHEW... so now i just really need to keep resting while i can, so i don't relapse. at least that's what the ole doctah say.

well, alrighteee then. i spose i am out of stuff to say for now.. lemmee get some pics up and check the video--- hope you likee.


and i hope you all have really good days today.

CRAP! utube finally finished my video-- BUT said it was too long to publish. just peachy.


oh well.. here's some photos.. for now. maybe later i will edit the video to make it shorter- maybe not. we shall seee. but for now-- i think i will go have a nap.

10 comments:

Brad said...

Hello - I was peepin at the picture group - I can see Jamie & Mark - but can't find Smocha - is she up there? BTW - have you heard from jamie lately? any news ?

XOXO-BC

Golden To Silver Val said...

All of that arranging and fixing was a lot of work, I know. Here's hoping your own little room stays that way. Seems like every time I'd make a quiet little place for myself, it was so inviting that everyone else took it over. Sigh. You sure have lots of mementos and I bet a great story to go along with each one. Glad you're feelin' better. I tried to send you email but it was returned....said it had stayed in the queue too long...whatever that means. I'll wait a while and write again...maybe your mailbox is full.
Hugs.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Change is good ===I love all your knick nacks..very warm..good to know that you have comfort to look at!

Feel better!!! :)
E

SOUL said...

yo brad-- yep that's them- they made it home safe- the whole gang of em. that's about all i know. if she doesn't post soon, maybe i'll have her do a guest post on here to just let y'all know she's still kickin around . :))

and yep smochas up in there too--- i'll have to go back out and find her.

c ya

SOUL said...

hey charlotte--
just resend it--- you don't need to rewrite it.
wonder why it got kicked back? hmmmm.
it was a lot of work in here but worth it.
i don't need to worry bout anyone takin it over tho-- they know i'll kill em :))
besides-- no xbox-- no stereo-- no dvd player or tv.... there aint nothin anyone wants in here.. cept me.
my laptop-- and some "sorta" quiet.
like now-- techno. all the way from the back of the house-- i hear freakin techno. ugh.
i didn't like techno-when it was "in"

SOUL said...

change? crusty--this room was nekkid before. :))
i need to go room by room and do this.
smocha coming is my motivation for the next couple rooms.
the guest room for sure-- and perhaps i'll finish my kitchen and livin room. maaaaaybeeeee.

oh and yes it is comfy in here-- i love it!
now i don't have to go hide in my bedroom everytime i wanna escape--i can come in here. -- well.. maybe with headphones :))
i just may go put a little tv on my sears card too.
why not right?

welp-- i gotsta go

SOUL said...

BRAD-- smocha is right above jamie and mark.. how'd you miss her?
she's also on thye far top right and far top left--
open yore eyes mon
:))

Blur Ting said...

I like your office and I Love your family collage. I would like to do something like that too. Nice!

Jamie said...

Your office looks beautiful, and sorry about your puter keyboard, that sucks. And I do WANT to stop by and have coffee with you, soon.

I have to get going to see my mom, she's not doing so well - once again. Ugh. This is a long roller coaster ride, and it seems it could go on forever...

Have a happy day today. Love ya tons. :)

Karen said...

Love what you've done with the place. You have been busy. I bet you felt good once you had achieved something you've been wanting to do.

Now I'm not doing Avon I really should clean out my office and I will once I have finished all my gardening projects and sewing costumes.

Hope you keep getting better every day Soul.