Saturday, September 6, 2008

did y'all get lost today??

cuz today was saturday with soulman day... and brad was the only one who showed up with a question... THANKS Brad ! whatta guy. souman wil, btw, answer your question. just decided to wait a while to see if any more questions rolled in, and guess what-- they didn't. :((
i told smocha that i deleted her email that asked a question, but she didn't resend it. sooo. hmmm. et's wait til tomorrow. if no more come in, soulman will answer yours. and i spose we'll call this litte game a flop eh?

hmm... anyhow--- my L key seems to be stickin.. and i'm not likin that too much.

other than that-- guess what i noticed ??? my a.m. post today? .. it was my 500 TH post. wow. that is a ot of frickin writin. otsa words. lotsa stuff in general i spose eh?

i wonder how many i would have if i dind't delete the other ones. i don't remember how many i dumped -- it was in the 300's or 500's tho. i'm stil sick about that. but oh wel.

anyhow my L key (it took 3 tries to make that work) stickin is pissin me off -- so i think i am goin now.

hubby got the UFC fight tonight but i think i'm gonna pass and go to bed.. just cuz i'm so damn fun that way.






out here in "soulland"

g'night peeps

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It is so quiet in blogland on the weekends these days, I am wondering if that is only during the nice weather or if that will be a permanent thing from now on.

Guess what time I woke up> 3:33. LOL

Happy Sunday. I'm here, hopefully you will be soon, too. Okay, not that soon, because you need to sleep. I should be around today...hell, who knows? the way things go for me.

xo

Mary said...

No internet yesterday. I didn't forget Soulman. I'll post me question this morning (from coffee house).

Why do men stand side-by-side when talking instead of facing each other? I watch guys do this and it puzzles me.

If I'm too late with the question, I'll try to be on time next week.

Trip is going well. No time to read your post - maybe tonight will be more "user friendly"

SOUL said...

well hell.. where is my head?
i didn't even answer two of my most favorite people on the planet-- nothing personal girls.. i promise.
it's me.. brain damage maybe. not sure. but i'm sorry.
i love ya man :))
hope you both are happy today.
333 that makes me laugh.. well, kinda... but you really need some sleep jamie

and mary-- how the hell is your trip goin??? ontario eh? is it col? you should go walley fishin-- or maybe salmon... oooh doggies-- i wanna go-
be careful
g;nite girls