Friday, July 18, 2008

another day in soul-land

howdy folks--
told ya i'd be here--sooner or later-- it's later-- but here i am.
i cannot believe how boring i have become. and it's not even just on the blog-- it's everywhere. i'm just -- well, ugh. i don't even know. just not with it kinda person lately. not sure what to do about that-- or obviously it woulda been done by now. but hey-- i'm tryin, all kindsa different things-- to get back to my old self-- i guess i just haven't found out what it is i need to do-- yet.


i've tried extra meds-- for extra sleep---
which for the last few nights seems to help-
i'm up late--- but seem to sleep later than normal too- some days as late as 7 !!
that hasn't happened in years!
but then i'm hungover in the day--
and accomplish zilch!

so tell me--
which is worse?
little to no sleep-
or too much sleep, and being comatose in the daytime??
ugh.
i just can't win.


regardless, mornings are rough either way-
whether i sleep or not-
i am an awful bitch for the first couple hours of every day lately.




actually---
i may as well include
aaalll day--
every day.



i'm almost certain that much has to do do with my lack of energy.
which leads to my lack of accomplishment-
which leads to my house becoming and remaining a pig-sty-
which makes me depressed-
and angry-
because no one seems to want to help me get caught up-
and the constant worry of the worsening PILEAGE -
thoroughly exhausts and depresses me-
then gives me headaches and even more pain from added stress-
and the cycle continues-
until i simply verbally attack anyone in sight-
for what seems to them "no reason-
when in reality-
it's a week or two of built up rage. :))

sooo- who wants to "visit" for a couple days??



anyhow-
not sure if i mentioned it-
but a few days ago-2 maybe??
can't remember--
anything-
but i did manage to get caught up on a few things-
one being wally hell!
spent over 200.00 on friggin groceries---
only to decide that i still cannnot manage to clean the fuckin kitchen--
which also means
i cannot cook in there either.
so-- what's that mean?




YEP- you guessed it---
still goin out-
well, last night anyhow.
the night before we ate junk food for diner that didn't require cooking-or dishes.
last night- we took the kid to the mall..
and hubby and i- dropped a hefty 50-- on damned dinner.



just kill my irresponsible self.




so anyhow----
if my damn kitchen doesn't kill me ,
these friggin peein, pukin cats will-
we still haven't decided to keep- or dismiss spot yet.
you know- she's been with us since she was born-
so has jitterbug-
we can't just dispose of her-
but ugh-
i can't stand all these animals destroying my house.



so ---anyways---
my plan of the day for today??
i must clean my kitchen--- if nothing else--
top to bottom, including the fridge and floor-
or i will have a stroke-
or jump offa bridge-

then--
i have physical therapy-- yep cheryl--you remembered :))

i'll let y'all know how that goes--
the appt is at 3-- 2:45 for the dreaded paperwork-- you know how that goes.
i hope they don't hurt me.

hoping you all have happy days in your worlds today-
i know some of y'all are havin a rough go of it---
but i do hope that takes a break- at least for a day-
hell
it's friday-
we all deserve a good day once in a while-
why not make it today
right?



13 comments:

Angie Weid said...

Make the day the best!

It's Friday and we got Texas heat up here.

Enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Can you chain the door and make your kid and husband pitch in and get everything taken care of? You'll feel so much better if everything could be caught up. Break the cycle.

I'm off to work. It's gonna be a long day!

Portia said...

I think I'd feel right at home at your house:) Seriously. From the guilt ridden dinners out to not feeling like anything ever gets done. And the pets! :) I hope the PT goes well. Maybe it will be a much needed pleasant surprise? I do hope.

just remember..
it's almost the weekend,
and time to get the batmobile out:)
nanananananananananaaa

Smocha said...

well, I am in the same pigsty boat. ack!!

I can't get caught up either. I MUST start by making a damn list.Can you function without a list?
My bathroom is much worse than my kitchen. Probably get typhoid in there. lol

Hope you accomplish all you want today:)

Hope the PT feels good too.

Cattle prod me ,will ya?

Love me

Mary said...

Here's hoping the PT does what they say it will. If they don't use too much pressure it looks relaxing.

I've pulled some junk out of hiding and into the center of the room between where Harry and I sit and the television. Talk about stress!

When you have time, visit my blog. You have something there.

Moohaa said...

My kitchen goes through that cycle too. When my pain is at its worst, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen, cooking, or washing the never-ending laundry piles.

I sure hope the therapy isn't too torturous. Take care!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I'll come by for a visit! And if you want I can foster your kits until you're ready to have them back in your home.
peeing cats suck..and you can't get that smell out..I know!

I hope your PT goes okay today..and if the therapist isn't a looker like a dentist, givem hell and I hope you feel more like you when you wanna. :)

Happy Friday from Hell, right?
TGIASS
thank goodness it's almost sat/sun

xo,
Elizabeth

Golden To Silver Val said...

I sure hope PT works for you. It helped my daughter but didn't do much for me...so I guess everyone is different. I hear ya on the cookin' problem. I don't feel like cooking anymore either. Tonight I want Chinese...I may just go get me some. Plus that it looks like STORMS...again. Have a great evening, Soul-friend. Love, Charlotte

Jamie said...

Well, i would come and help you, for a day...ot two days, or whatever. Tell soulman to get his rear in gear and help....

Hope you had a good one...

and that your pt wasn't too painful.

xo

:)

WaterLearner said...

Hey Soul!!

Take it easy on that kitchen cleaning. Everything in moderation. Don't have to be too hard on yourself. ok?

Hope your therapy goes well. Do let us know. It could be lack of sleep or side effects of the medicine making you all cranky. So hang in there. At least you are aware of your own emotions and obviously working on it.

Have a Great Weekend!

ac said...

How the pt go?

You probably cleaned your kitchen and I messed mine up.

EE said...

Hey! Sleep issues suck.
Mine are much better since I went off my Effexor.
Hope you get a handle on yours.
When you're finished with your kitchen, would you hop on over here and clean mine???
Then, maybe we can go get matching tats!!!
Hugs!!!

SOUL said...

i will get to these in the mornin.. almost everyone said somethin i wanna reply to-- but i have to go to bed-- ugh.. and hopefully sleep.
gonna try to post real quick first.
so-- g'nite-