Saturday, April 5, 2008

satahday sumthins

i'm still here-
i just have nuthin to say-
hard to believe i know-


but it's true.




i've tried,
but i got nuthin!





i thought of fishin-
but then second guessed my luck lately.
:))





thought of cruisin too--
but didn't get too far-









so-
i cleaned house-
took naps-
went to the mall-
OH YES i did-
watched a movie-
"the kite runner- (wasn't bad)
(this is over two days)
and today- i actually slept til 730 a.m !
WTH ??



and- sushi-
is buggin the crap out of me-


along with eevee-
yep-
her too-
she is liking me now-
and all kindsa up in my face
wantin to play-
ugh!




and of course--
i'm frickin stahvin !

and my fridge-
looks like THIS-


(WORSE- actually- and i haven't been shopping yet- :(( )

BUT-




i did find some left-over fried chicken from last night !
woo hoo-
it's in the oven now-
nuthin worse than nuked fried chicken
*GAG*


so- anyhow-
i feel like an ass for not blogging for so long
and not visiting or talkin to everyone like i should-
but i'll be back soon


do you still love me????

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm having a couch potato night. Sometimes that's all that's going on. Boring!

SOUL said...

sounds like here--
soulman is away all night for a fishin tourney tomorrow out of town.. now my belly is full and i'm even more bored and tired than i was before.. and you know kids-- they never wanna talk to mom.. :((

catcha latah-

Smocha said...

I was about to send the cops to your door!!! lol

Don't do that shit to me. Even if all you write is "check"

We just got home . my hubby already went to bed.

This burning the candle at both ends is gonna kill us yet. Old people shouldn't have this much excitement. :))

love me

Jessica said...

I'm bored out of my mind tonight. I forgot to make any fun plans and here I am on a Saturday night with my head up my ass. I feel oh so uncool and lame. :)

Karen said...

I love you Soul. Even when you're bored you crack me up. Love the donkey pic. Oh and thanks for coming over and dusting the cobwebs and sweeping my sadly neglected blog. It looks real nice now :)

SOUL said...

what a bunch of fun old hags we are eh???

check check--
it's way past my old lady bed time--

i've been reading the book kelly jene wrote since i finished dinner-- now i'm goin to bed--

fostah-- you're too young to be trapped and bored at home-- who needs plans at your age?? :))

gypsy-- i love you too--
see what bein bored does to me-- i even clean blogs :))
it's dishes i have a problem with-- but i even did my dishes-- two days in a row! now that is bored !!

anyhow peeps-- i'm tiahd, and my back hurts-- so
ore vois :))

i'll cruise around tomorrow.
goo-night

ps smocha-- cops at my door would have at least been some sort of excitement! :))

Mary said...

I'm tired, too, and bored. Lots to do but none of it real fun. I need a fun day! Of course, I still luv you!

SOUL said...

hi mary--

wth--
different states and countries and boredom was in the air-- lets hope for a better day for all of us today--
we all have we all feel better about things today.

+
-
#
!
^

Anonymous said...

we all have writer's block and boredom sometimes... it's natural....

Jamie said...

I watched ALL day long, and of course you post after I stop...LOL

I love this post, for a woman that has nothing to say, you always manage to say quite alot.

Proud of you on the shopping, you are getting so good at that!

Talk to you in a bit...

xo

:)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

ohmygosh! This was adorable!!

You and Jamie are on a break together!! YOu are sisters!!
Are you guys dining on delicious food somewhere on an island? >:)
Next time, I'll come with!

Always,
E

Blur Ting said...

You sure are talented at finding the best pictures! Love them all :-) especially the cat in chicken suit!

SOUL said...

crusty-- don't ii wish that's where we were!

blur

i love that one the best too-- it made me laugh!

happy monday peeps-