Monday, April 7, 2008

i'm in hell !!!

well, earlier today, i thought hell had frozen over. but that was then. at like 2:30 or so.. when i got home from lunch.
yep-- i actually got out and socialized--- surprised eh? well, i went and met Jlee for lunch and then coffee at Starbucks. we've met a few times now. always a good time. it's kinda funny now. we are both pretty shy, and our first couple times meeting we were a little nervous , but really didn't have any trouble talking together or anything. but now, it goes along pretty smoothly. we haven't had an opportunity to get a picture before , but today i brought my camera-- of course the wind was blowing.. so we can't brag about our hair-- but it's not like I ever can. :))
so here we are , sitting outside at Starbucks --- (take 4 btw -- I am so NOT photogenic. Jlee looked really good in every shot-- I on the other hand, looked like a double chinned llama ! :))


(Jlee /Soul)

(even in the best of the worst-
i look like a double - chinned llama !)
but- we had a good time anyhow.


SO anyhow-- where was i ??

ahh, yes...



i got home somewhere around 2:30 ish. to find a A/C van in MY parking space in my driveway.
hmmm. i wasn't expecting them today, but i must say , i was a bit happy to see them.
i wasn't sure "who" they were at that time, because i hadn't seen that particular van yet. so i went inside, and asked hubby about it-- turned out-- it was the guys that stole my flashlight. terrific. *SIGH*. i then asked if they called first. he of course said "NO". neither of us like that. we like to have the animals put up-- it is a morbid fear of ours, since chicklet got run over, that one of the animals will get out.
so anyhow-- when the opportunity presented itself-- i confronted the guy-- with the cast-- and asked-- "did you happen to accidentally take my flashlight from the attic last time you were here" ? he looked all innocent and silent for a minute-- i firmed my tone a bit-- i wasn't mean or challenging.. just askin, ya know... but now, i was a little bit like-- (i KNOW you took it asshole-- give it up) ya know? so i say "it's yellow, and square.. it was by the ladder..in the attic..????""""" so he says... " i saw it in my van, maybe my guy, he took it, on accident."".. " i will ask him""// "yes, you do that"

so.. he goes back out. they came in and out a dozen times over the next hour or so... didn't say another word to either of us.




in the meantime... it just keeps gettin hotter-- and hotter-- and freakin HOTTER. we were friggin sweating! stickin to the leather damn couch. making me hate on the soul =- chairs. wishin we never bought them in the first place. ugh.

(who wants a good deal on some soul chairs???
tell ya what i'm gonna do !
:))





Clear
86.3 °F / 30.2 °C
Clear








so, maybe at like 3:15 -ish-- just out of curiosity -
i check the weather channel online --
yep -- 86 damned degrees ---
surely it was 96 inside !
and we were feelin every bit of it !

soulman got lucky, and got to work the night-shift tonight-
in the air conditioned building -

because -
YEP
you guessed it-
not long after he left, at like 3:45 or so,
the guy -- with the cast --
comes inside, and says -
" we don't have all the parts,
we will have to come back tomorrow."

OMG !!!!
that man is lucky i didn't go mental on his ass !
i could have ya know?
all hot and bitchy and already not likin him much.

so anyhow-- after they left, me and soulkid went to a few stores,
just to cool off for a while.

we went and got her new eye glasses,
went and returned a camera case i got that was too small,
and went to target for a while.
now we are back.. and it's really not much cooler than it was when we left.
and, i am not very happy.
and, it's dinner time.. and i really don't think i will be lighting the stove tonight.
soooo. wth does that mean???
cereal? mcdonalds? i oughtta send the landlord all the restaurant bills for this passed week !

somebody help meeeeeee

16 comments:

JLee said...

Oh man! Losers!! You're better off sleeping outside tonight.

I had fun today and next time I will definitely wash my hair and maybe do something about those eyebrows. ha

SOUL said...

i had fun too
and stop pickin on yourself !!
geesh...

i know-- i am livid with these people !!
soulman is gonna bring food home.. it is way too hot to cook-- gas stove -- ugh. may as well turn on the heat-- oh wait-- we don't have heat either. ERG.

forgot to mention-- the guy did give my flashlight back.

if i had a tent i just might sleep outside-- it really would be better.

turn your air down for me tonight! :))

Moohaa said...

You both look great! No llama's in that picture.

I would have freaked on those guys, Soul. I wouldn't have been able to help it. Heat + Clepto = Rage.

I so hope they get it fixed up good. And I would totally send the bills to the land lord, heck ya!!

Smocha said...

I just ordered a depression pizza. lol

my spouse left today. that qualifies for a spinach alfredo pizza for dinnah.

at least those fools are working on the thing. I'd be afraid to bitch at them , thinking they'd drag it out longer.:) mantal? yes, why yes ,i am.

You guys look so cute in yer pic. Are you driving??? :)



love me

Brad said...

What? Not photogenic ? This whole time I've been communicating with a hot babe and did even no it !

It was 38* this morning. Count your blessing love.

Brad said...

didn't

SOUL said...

heat + clepto = rage LOL kelly

SOUL said...

smocha-- depression pizza :))

did they burn it again?? ya just can't get a good pizza here.. i hate pizza. blech.

yep i do drive on occasion-- i have to-- lest i die-- or hubby lose his job. it's a risk, but so is hubby missin work every time i need to go somewhere.

anyhow-- cheer up :))

SOUL said...

brad--
you must have me confused with jlee?
i'm the one on your right :))

and yep-- odd as it is- i'll take 80's over 30's any day !
i can't be cold.

hope your night is good..

Jessica said...

You both look great in the photo!! :)

This is what sucks about renting. I had maintenance guys in today to work on my bathroom sink and my tub faucet. I came home to a tub faucet that still won't shut off, a new stopper in my sink that is too small so it doesn't even stop the water and, the best part??? My toilet seat up, with dried dribble and an empty toilet paper roll. And I know he didn't wipe to pee, so he not only peed and dribbled but he pooped too!!! Oh barf! I felt so damn violated I cleaned the toilet and used lotsa Clorox wipes. Somedays renting sucks!

SOUL said...

jess-- we really gotta work somethin out to get you out her some day with us !!! dontcha think??


oh man , i hear ya on the toilet issue! same thing happened to me once, we had the cable-- or dish .. whichever people out one day--- one of the guys was HUGE! i mean gigantoid. like 350+ pounds.. he ended up having to use the potty-- as much as i didn't want to let him.. well.. i couldn't not-- right? so i of course pointed the way.
after they left, i just kinda had a feelin, i should check things out , ya know....
so i do...
not only is the seat up-- something that soulman is very well trained about NOT doing-- living with two girls... i always warned him about a tiny soulkid falling in... so really he very rarely forgets.
but anyhow--- yep, sure enough, the seat was up-- he "shedded" on the lid :0, AND not only dribbled.. but damned near MISSED entirely ! it was sooo disgusting.
i thought, well the guy is "kinda big" maybe he just couldn't see anything. :))
but still.. geesh-- dooood... clean the hell UP after yourself in someones house man.!!!

really, it was quite gross. thank God for rubber gloves. i felt like i was cleaning a gas station bathroom!

eeeeewwwwweeeeee.

but ya know-- i'm really not a spiteful person by nature-- but i think if the a/c guys have to pee-- i'll point them to the corner market!!!

bitchy much? ummm yes, sometimes i AM.

happy tuesday!

ps-- are you gonna complain and get your stuff done right?
i would.

i hate renting too!

mosiacmind said...

I do NOT like it when people show up at my door without my knowing about it! I am glad that you got out some to enjoy haging out and getting cool.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

llama's are adorable!

You guys look so cute!! I'd swear you're related!! :)

*I wanna hang out too!!*

MOve over I'm coming to Texas.. lol!

Always,
Elizabeth

Blur Ting said...

Oh, botho f you look so nice in the photo!

Portia said...

sorry, but you do have some uncanny SFL. you're certainly not alone there tho:)

awesome picture!! you guys look so happy and laid back there.

EE said...

I'd give anything to be running my AC right now...it's so dang cold here. We even had snow flurries this weekend..ugh!
Glad you got your flashlight back...jerks!