Friday, March 7, 2008

yep- this about fits me today


it's not snowin anymore-- but it's freezing ass cold, inside AND out--- my heater is still busted. i just called misses landlord... :)) remember that? (keel my lanlawd) :)) nah i don't wanna keel her-- but i am considering her heater man. ugh.
oh well.. he will be here-- yet again, today-- for the THIRD time.. since we lived here. we only moved in in december. criminey! do SOMETHIN man. it's MORE than FREON!!! even I know that much !!!

ok... anyhow--- it's early-- it's payday --- i'm doin banks and bills... and MUST get on my damn taxes today... and of course my friggin HOUSE. it doesn't look too bad, for the most part-- but of course my kitchen is a mess--- and my child is having A friend over today after school-- for the night-- and "maybe" TWELVE tomorrow--- OMG--- for her birthday. my house is nowhere close to ready for that ...... even if i had it immaculate-- which i don't even expect--- it will be trashed within minutes.

gonna be a busy day. and really i need to get this place at least straightened up before the heater guy comes-- and tells my landlady i'm a pig. :))
which he wouldn't-- cuz luckily it's been clean every other time he's been here. i just don't want half a million kids here... messin up an already messy house.

holy crap--- can i go back to bed, and try again tomorrow?

hope y'all have happy fridays!!!
and bettah weekends to follow

13 comments:

Smocha said...

our blizzard didn't stick. Yay!
NO comment on my big news???

Love me

SOUL said...

haven't seen yo big news--have i???
hmmm. i'll go see.
oh shit-- look at your post time!
8:33!!
WTH???

Rebecca said...

Poor Soul...gonna be overrun with teenagers!! Hope it is fun, and your heater is fixed!! Have a great day

Oh, Lucy....you got some splainin toooo dooooooo! Love that show!!

SOUL said...

R --
i just wrote you a long ass comment -- and it got dumped... dammit-
and surely you don't think i'll remember what it was now???
shit!
what a truly f'd up day this is!

i'm gonna lock myself in my room from the time soulkid gets home today til monday morning !!!!

well.. i can try ... :))

latah

Portia said...

oh my. i hope they fixed yo heater. nobody should have to deal with a broken heater in winter - speshally 3 times in the SAME winter. somehow that happens to my mom a lot, or the stove dies on a huge holiday, or the washer just dies, but it is ALWAYS something. ya know. i hope you got warm! and HAPPY BRITHDAAAAAAAY to SOULKIDD!!!! i hope it's a great weekend for you guys, and warm:)

Portia said...

i think you know i meant BIRTHDAY :)

SOUL said...

haha P--

it's always somethin-- you know-- that's one of my sayings--
that, and
can't have nuthin !

guess i should stop sayin both
oh and let's not forget
it's cuz i am me...

holy crap.

but they are are fitting.

nah.. can't nix the soul quotes eh?

Fappy- Hiday !!!

SOUL said...

of course-- but as things have been lately-- brithday is good too :))

Anonymous said...

happy b to Soul kid...welcome to teenager hell! ha ha..i just commented 5 minutes ago..but blogger wouldnt let me.... what up? :(

Karen said...

Good luck with the heater Soul and that goes double for Soulkid's party. Wish her a happy birthday all the way from Australia for me and hope you survive a houseful of teenagers. I've got that coming up in June....grrr...

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday soulkid! Good luck, Soul. Did you get the heat on? House done? Nothing like 'company' for us to see the mess.

Blur Ting said...

Happy birthday to Soulkid!

Oh, don't bother cleaning up until they're gone. Kids don't care about how immaculate the house it, they only wanna mess it up asap!
Save yourself the trouble. Get them disposable cups and plates so you don't end up with a sink full of crap.

Better yet, let them eat outdoors :-)

Summer said...

I saw a 333 yesterday and thought of you! Is the heater fixed?