Monday, March 10, 2008


ya know, it sure is difficult to come up with stuff with to write about when ya almost never leave the house! my brain is total mush. i'm SICK of tv. i don't like tv anyhow-- and i have really had it up to "here" with it already. most days i don't even turn it on. and of course blockbuster never has anything worth a damn.. not than i have even been there more than once or twice since i have been house-bound anyhow. ugh. i have been so flippin bored i can't stand myself.

thank God-- we get to go out of town this weekend... new walls, new stuff, new lake to fish on, etc etc etc. yep-- our trip to Austin that we postponed when i was sick..we leave on friday for. just til Sunday .. but still.. it's new, and different-- and NOT here. :))
i'm still very glad that we didn't go when we were supposed to. number one-- i felt like hell... and number two-- there is a very good chance i could have been driving when i had the seizure. scary to think about. even if i wasn't driving, and just riding-- it could have been distracting enough to cause hubby to wreck. he had a good eye on wednesday when he canceled -- even though i played tough and said -- "oh no, i'm fine".. ha.. that was the same night i started barfing everything that came in contact with my mouth. ugh. so glad that's over with.

so anyhow--- yes, it will be very good to get outta here for a couple days. i am so sick of this house i could scream! maybe i will.

hubby is off work today. he has to play chauffeur for me today. i'm behind on everything again.
good lord, i hope i can get my drivers license back SOON. i'm hoping it won't be a big hassle-- seein as the MRI came back ok.. we shall see .

well anyhow-- that's the thrilling stuff o' the day around here-- for now.

perhaps something blogworthy will come along latah-- if so-- i will let ya know-- if not-- well.. i will see ya tomorrow.

happy monday peeps

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mornin' Soul! Yep, it's monday! I'm sitting here in my office feeling like a freaking zombie because I was up most of the night coughing with this damned cold! Gah! Oh, well, it should be over soon. Hope your Monday treats you well. I think I'll go get me some cold meds...

SOUL said...

thera - flu is the shiznit !!!
good luck with that!!
feel better .
happy monday!

Mary said...

At least you will get to leave the house today. Your weekend sounds like fun. I've been wondering when you'd get to make the trip. It's something to look forward to.

SOUL said...

yep - yep- and yeppppppppp-

happy moday to you mary-- any big plans mary-- or just cleanin up after the weekend company?
and recovering?

JLee said...

It is definitely Monday! I'm glad you get to go out of town though and the funny thing is, we talked about going to Austin this weekend too! (we never went last time we talked about it)

SOUL said...

jlee hi---
hey-- if you do end up out there take my cell number with ya and call me!!!
maybe we can hook up-- we're taking our boat.. maybe we could fish-- or if not-- there's always FOOD or STARBUCKS!!

happy monday :]

Smocha said...

o da lay poo poo,

my house guest is leaving as we speak.

my spouse will be leaving today as well.

it has been tre boring around here too. glad YOU get to take a trip somewhere.

i shall get caught up on all my blog readin and commenting today.

happy monday!
luv me

Jessica said...

Happy Monday Soul!
I know what it's like to be trapped at home and unable to drive and I know, it's enough to drive a sane person crazy!
Getting out this weekend will be great for you! A little mini-break always seems to help.
I hope you're driving again v. v. soon!

Moohaa said...

Monday ugh.

I'm glad you're getting out of the house soon. I'm home myself most days with home schooling my kids and such, so I understand.

Take care you!

Angie Weid said...

Happy Monday to you!
Kinda makes you want to punch me in the face I bet.

Well, I drove around 40 miles today, just shy of 50.

Hey, how about bloggin' about the time change? I hate it, just don't see the point in it.

Later!

Cheryl said...

Getting away for a few days can make a world of difference. What's in Austin? I forget.

I like Mondays cause I'm off. It's a happy day for me!

How did Soulman do with the competition?

Portia said...

yay! so glad you're going on your trip:) it will be good to get away. everything else will come together.

Anonymous said...

Jus creeping around.... coming back down to earth after that earth-shattering concert! HA HA...ttyl....

Jamie said...

I didn't even get to comment here yesterday---bah!

Have a really good day today. And that's an order.

ttyl

xo

:)

Karen said...

Sorry Soul, I must have missed this post. Just stopping by to say hi and sorry Summer beat you to first place at Jamies.

I keep coming in third but a bronze medal is better than a smack in the ear with a wet cod dont ya think?

Happy Tuesday!!

SOUL said...

oh how RUDE of me.. i owe so many comments--
unfortunately-=- i'm behind already today---
so a generic reply will have to do-- do ya mind??? i hope not--

HI ALL!

sorry i'm like half a week late--

no-- i don't wanna hit anyone-- nor do i want to be smacked in the ear with a wet cod-- (did i get that right?) geesh-- i have NO memory)--
y'all shoulda heard me tryin to talk to hubby yesterday-- everything i said came out wrong-- i finally quit talkin.. once i said out-- or about-- or somethin.. i sounded friggin canadian!!! other times i just sounded drunk-- which, i was NOT. unless it was immaculate consumption !!!
omg.. c'mon peeps-- that was good-- admit it-- and it just came to me. :))
ok ok.. i told ya i was losin my mind.
anyhow-- thanks for comin by--
i swear y'all are all that keeps me goin lately--- this really really sucks. and yes i know many of you know that. and this isn't the first time i've been trapped for days on end. we've had one car before when hubby worked, and things like that-- it just felt different. this time-- i just feel like my choice has been yanked away. ya know??
there are just things that i could be, or would rather be doing-- and i just can't-- and it's crap!
but-- i understand ... it's for everyones safety-- but at the same time-- i just think it won't happen again. i think it's cuz i was sick, and not keepin food, liquids, and meds down , etc etc. ya know?
OH-- know what else i think it coulda been? a drug reaction between prozac and imitrex-- cuz i was having like daily migraines-- and taking prozac-- and well..even tho they say not to-- i did... but -- i don't think i will again... i will have to ask for something else-- cuz once before-- i thought i was having a heart attack--- they said it was a reaction of the same-- but i thought it was a panick attack. the lesser of two evils-- cuz imitrex is like the only thing they'll give me that works on the migraines.
so-- wth???
no tellin at this point.
not til i talk to the doc about it.. i just know they hate to "give out" narcotics.. for anything... and that would be only other option, that doesnt "react" with prozac.
and they already stopped the wellbutrin, after the seizure--
so anyhow-- this is my life-- welcome -

happy humpday ---