Saturday, March 1, 2008

wanna check out my new ride???


how do ya like THAT???? soulman could build that for me. :))
slap some rod holders on the side???? oh heck ya-- i'd be the coolest gal in soulland-- dontcha think?
LOL.. oh you know i'm just kidding. but it is pretty cool.

i do wanna know what in the world i am gonna do if i really do lose my drivers license for six months. i know i'm a homebody for the most part-- but there are times i like to get out---and places i do like to go-- and now is the time that i like to do them the most- the weather is changing-- and spring and summer is what i live for!!!
this whole idea is depressing.

i'm trying not to let it be-- but how can it not be???
oh.. someone give me a tissue. :))

anyways-- it's not all that bad. hubby has been really great about the whole thing..and so has soulkid. almost too great. they are very concerned-- too concerned. i made a joke the other day and called soulman my "manny" (nanny)-- he didn't like it a whole lot-- but he did get a chuckle out of it. they both are very overprotective. i understand why--and i am sure i would be the same way if it were one of them. it's just so strange. i have been quite the isolator for a very long time, and had a lot of time to myself-- no one ever really minded. we all kind of do our own thing around here. maybe that's not the greatest way to be... but it's the way things have been... and for it to change so suddenly-- and have to leave my door open... or be asked if i'm ok, when i yawn--or if the dog makes a funny noise-- or just things like that-- it's just kind of weird.


i try to take it with a grain of salt though, and hope when all the tests are back, they will find that it was due to some kind stress-- or the flu-- or something.. non-epileptic. ya know? from what i've read-- people can have a seizure--not related to epilepsy-- and never have another.
even the ER doc said "everyone is allowed one free seizure".
yes that sounded odd to us too-- but i'll take it.

i can't help but worry-- but we all are trying hard not to. guess we shall just wait n see eh?
it would be a lot easier to not worry-- if my brother and mom didn't have seizures. but it is known to run in families. and my mom's were a late onset. she didn't have convulsions.. but my bro did. he had them from a young age-- hers were called partial complex. i never witnessed hers, and am not even sure what they are. but anyhow-- i guess i should know more next week when the results are in.

as for now-- i'm gonna try to stop talkin about this crap-- but in order to do that-- i'll have to stay awake and DO something other than stay at home. dontcha think??

"i wanna be normal..i wanna go out to lunch"


y'all have happy days today !!!

14 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE that line - Private Benjamin!

I want to wear my sandals...

teeheehee

Have a great day today my sistah---I am missing you...do we have a date for tomorrow am?

xo

:)

SOUL said...

oh yes we sure do pal---
i'll even set my alarm! i can only hope it will help. :))

you're diggin the ride aren't ya??
:))

hope you have a good day today-- don't let stuff get ya down..k?

want me to send you a butt donut? :))

btw-- i was thinkin about the goldfish--- have you thought of buying a little goldfish bowl for temporary housing at your place??
or do you think it would kill it?
if it did-- do you think she'd notice?
LOL.. you guys all crack me up!!!

ttyl
OX

Mary said...

OK, Soul. Check my blog - I posted a picture just for you.

Ask Soulman and Soultween to take you to your favorite place a good meal.

Fleur de Bee said...

Great, if everyone is allowed one free siezure, can I just pass on mine? Pretty please :)

LOVE the ride! That is a crackup. So how about you get on yours and I can don the high heel one from my blog and off we go!

Have a crashing...er, smashing weekend dahling!

xx

SOUL said...

BG.. you are full of great plans...
i'll let ya ride mine--if you let me ride yours!

and sure you can pass on yours-- but i sure don't want it!
:))
happy weekend.

SOUL said...

ps-- y'all need to go scope out marys' hayday pic.. :))

Golden To Silver Val said...

You sound more perky today than you have in days!! GOOD sign! You'll soon be back to your old sassy self, Soul-friend. Get some sun today...it'll make ya feel great. Spring is comin'....
Charlotte

The Real Mother Hen said...

Waiting is usually the hardest part.
So maybe I should entertain you by squeezing you tight then hanging you upside down from my rear view mirror... WTF, I can't believe Paula Abdul said that on camera!!! :)

Karen said...

It's only natural for you all to worry about this. Soulman and Soulkid just love you so much and they don't want anything bad to happen to you. Neither do we so it's always good to see another post (even though I'm late as usual) coz that means you are up and about and hanging in there.

Keep on keeping on (another one of my sayings).

SOUL said...

hi charlotte--
i do feel alot better today--altho-- i did manage to sleep for like three hours again today-- ugh-- i guess it beats the normal 8 hour nap of the last week though huh. bad thing? hubby was fishing--on the boat--while i slept-- boo hoo.

hope your day was good!

SOUL said...

motha--
you do realize paula abdul is on crack right??? there's no tellin what will come out of her face!! :))

SOUL said...

hi gypsy---

i know -- it's good to be loved -- :))

but if they keep on keepin on like this-- i'm gonna keep on keepin on out the door :))


i'm just kiddin...

my child bought a MOUSE btw! a MOUSE. like snake food mouse! she named it mclovin! and she put it on me!!! omg!
how much ya wanna bet one of the cats or sushi will eat it???? how much? i can't believe she got a mouse! hmmmm.

anyhow.

hope you have a great day today-- it is day right? i wish i could be at an aussie beach on a sunday afternoon. but not in 105 degrees.. 85 degrees yes. every day.

did i tell you my hubby was stationed there once? well not stationed, but his ship was in port there.. for 8 days. he liked it a lot.

ok.. anyhow-- c ya latah

Summer said...

Private Benjamin! Ha!

SOUL said...

private benjamin is my idol!!!!