Thursday, March 20, 2008

hiya peeps

hey y'all,
i don't think i'm gonna be around much today -- maybe -- maybe not. but last night was not pleasant here. so i will get caught up -- when feel more with it.

as for last night here?
'bout mid evening, i started gettin a migraine. always fun , right? not.




but -- i had -- well, hubby; picked up a new rx for headaches from the new neuro dr when he went to pick up the dog earlier . so i tried it. and OMG. not only did it make me sneeze for like ten minutes straight... which was actually kinda funny -- for a minute.
but a couple hours later, not only had the headache gotten worse-- and THREE soulkids running and screaming throughout the house only making it worse --


THIS- began---


and NEVER stopped !!!!
i honestly don't think i have EVER in my life
puked as much in my life !!
that's a lot of life people.
literally , EVERY ten-twenty minutes;
i would have an episode.
i was glad to have had a light dinner--
but by the time hubby insisted-
and i gave in- to go to the hospital-
i felt like i was gonna die.
UGH !
(this -vomiting went on from like 10 pm - 4 am. -
it was about 3 am, when we left for the hospital-on a work night, with three kids ,
and a new dog here.
can we say SOAB!?)



THIS is all that saved me :


as even sips of water would not stay where it belonged.
hell, SPIT wouldn't stay where it belonged. :((

and, ya know what else???
just so ya know-
it's NOT a good thing when ER staff becomes familiar to you-
especially when YOU are senile ME !
crap

so, anyhow.. they pushed IV's, gave me meds for

the headache
the puking
hydrortisone- for the addisons
and of course IV fluid

we were there about two hours i guess,
and we hated it-
but it was the only way either of us would get through the night.

soulman didn't even get mad at me, that he had taken that day off work already-
and would now be lookin at taking another day off-
no way could he teach after NO sleep, and a night like that.
but they were cool about it.
i feel so bad when i drag him to doctors in the middle of the night-
or at all really.
he's so good to me.

so ...
that's my story , and i'm stickin to it-

catcha latah



20 comments:

Rebecca said...

OH, Soul. I am so sorry to hear this!!! I am really glad, however, that the change in meds didn't bring on more troubling symptoms. But could it have been what SoulKid had? Hope you feel better soon.

xoxo
r.

SOUL said...

hi R--
that was my first though-- but after about the fourth time-- i knew it was not anything food related. blah.

anyhow- she's better-i'm better-- cept the ole tummy muscles--

but ,all's well-
hope all's well in your world?

happy thursday!

Smocha said...

I think I speak for everyone in the world when I say "I wish "I" was married to you."

LOL NOT!!! :)))

really, hope you are feeling better.
Give us an update!

Luv me

JLee said...

what the hell, Soul!!?? Was it just from the migraine or something else? Get better woman!!

I love the new additon to the family by the way :)

SOUL said...

smocha-- i know-- it HAS TO be hell being married to me.. i know nobody else would do it.

:))

i did update
you update
i been busy--and sleepin

and i got my HAIRCUT!
lost a hat-size, and ten pounds !

latah

SOUL said...

no idea J-- i'm bein attacked at every angle.. ugh

i thought that-- after i thought food poisoning.
migraine vomit--

but , also after three or four times, that theory, couldn't be right either.

had to be the meds..
either the new med for the headache-- or it didn't mix with something else i take-- which is dwindling very quickly since the seizure.
my guess was prozac. ugh.

not lookin forward to a change in that-- which is what i may have to do--in order to get through the migraines-- on imitrex.

dammit

how bout YOU-- wussup??
:))

isn't the new baby sweet?
she wants to play constantly though-- i told her
"we're lazy people, you'll have to learn to entertain yourself."
but- i don't think it helped.. :))

ttyl
happy thursday-

Smocha said...

How old is this new baby?

i thought she was grown. but poopin' on the flo' and playin' don't sound very grown.

I thought she was also totally trained already. so whats the scoop?
are you going to call her eevie?

Has she met the cats yet???

where's the pic of yer new coif?

And yes, when you think about it, it's hell being married to all/any of us(people).

That's why people should stay married and keep the one who's used to them. :)))

luv me

SOUL said...

smocha-- you have so many questions.. how am i to rem. them all?

baby is 7 years old.. but small, and sort of playful for her age.

the incident on the carpet-- i think was that she had just been stressed on the flight-- new people-- new house-- sushi-- etc etc etc-- hasn't happened since. phew!

ummm... no pix yet-- ugh-- exhauted today---

oh- yep she's eevEE.. :))
umm...

oh yes-- i agree--- never again...
i will never train or be trained, but remain single for the rest of my life if this one falls through. 16 years almost?? hell no-- we're in it for the long haul. :))
but we knew that in the beginning..

anyhow-- whaddaydoin?

Anonymous said...

Oh no.... you have to be careful with those meds...the wrong mixture and woah..... get better....!

SOUL said...

hiya gecko==

i am really beginning to learn that leson the hard way--
but why now-- after all this time?
geesh.
what a pain.

how's things at the coffee pot?

happy thursday!

desert dirt diva said...

you do lose your stuff.... hey send me jamies stuff so i can put her on my side thing with you and oldy....thanks...

desert dirt diva said...

damn and i am whinning about coughing.. hope things are better...

SOUL said...

DD-- what?
i sent my link.. it didn't work?"

i'll send jamies.. and mine again in email-- are you copy and pasting them?/
how are you doin it?

latah--

SOUL said...

ya DD i'm good..
could be worse--that's for sure.
sometimes a cough can be a bitch--so whine away--
we all have our own probs right--probs are probs-- no matter the level. right?

ttyl
me

Jamie said...

Holy crap my friend, if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. I was so sorry to hear about this, this morning. You worry me girl. No more new pills! Ever.

xo

:)

SOUL said...

jamie===
you're singin my song !!!

no worries-- i'm gettin so scared of meds-- i'm just gonna go au-nat-ural
and die in pain i think. :((

ugh.

hope you have a happy friday-
OX

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

No wonder you're having a rough Friday! From everything else going on For sure!!

Oh man, I hope you're feeling better!!!
I need your address, if you want to give it to me..got something that might make you smile! :L)

I think you need one more week on a vacation!

wanna go find a quiet river somewhere and fish?

Always,
E~

Cheryl said...

This just stinks. Your muscles must be hurting after all that action. I'm so sorry the meds made you so sick on top of the migraine. Are you feeling much better?

Portia said...

:(
i'm so sorry. that is awfully rough stuff.

EE said...

I can't believe I missed this. You have had a really tough time lately. I am soooo sorry. What a bummer!
You've just reminded me to fill my migraine medicine...I'm almost out.