Saturday, February 16, 2008

I heart YOU


jess, over at foster communications gave me this here award a couple days ago. just cuz she's cool like that----

i like it-- i think it looks like a tattoo---

now i am to share the love and pass this along---

TO:

Portia - cuz she's my little sis i never had --

Oldy-- cuz she's my big sis, i've always had :))

EE cuz she is like my first ever blog sistah ! she was the first (outside of my family) to comment here-- she is still here--- and she named my blog ... from "soulmange" to "soul survivor" -- and she knows how to spread the love

Val --- cuz she's just so lovable, ya wanna kidnap her and go have coffee

simonsays--- need i say more? she's my bud . :))

Jyankee -- cuz she's my gecko sistah -- nobody else has a gecko sis :))

awwww hell--- everybody take it-- if you're on my links, you know i love ya.. and you should have it.. so i will break all the rules and give it to all of you-- if ya want it. cuz y'all deserve it, and i'm too tired to write speeches for everybody :))

18 comments:

Portia said...

Thank you!! AND Congratulations too!! You most definitely deserve this one. You are an awesome big sister! Thanks for passing it along, I love it:) You get the coolest dern awards:)

Jessica said...

I'm cool like that huh? Why thank ya. :)
Have a good weekend!

WaterLearner said...

This award is cool indeed. Since I am on your blogroll. I am taking it :-). How's your weekend so far?

Anonymous said...

Thank ya GS! Nope... no one has a gecko sis like us...though this gecko is under the weather...i think the normal color "green" is a slightly "pale blue" today...ttyl...

Jamie said...

Well thank you my darlin - heart, huh?

I like the way it looks, and yes, we do have heart, don't we? Too much most of the time...but that can be a good thing sometimes.

Sometimes.

Other times, it can knock you all the way on your ass. But we both know how to get back up, don't we?

xoxo

Golden To Silver Val said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is my very first. omg. I really feel special. Thank you again, soul-friend. I am beaming... Charlotte.

Jamie said...

Is it warm there today?

I'm so jealous of your weather, I feel so trapped! The winter that will not end...

I love, love, love the writing that I am seeing...

You are the best. :)

Summer said...

I think you and I need to go over to Jamie's house and dig her out.

SOUL said...

hi P--

how's your day ? good i hope.
it is a cool one aint it.

you deserve it teeeewwww.

it's gonna look pretty nice on that new layout huh?

SOUL said...

yep fostah-- you are cool like that! :))

happy sunday

SOUL said...

WL--

take it away... it's yours to take...

so far eh? well-- so far so good.

hope yours is good too

SOUL said...

hi gs--still feelin bad huh--hope that goes away soon.

you sure you're blue--not a bit "pink gecko"?

get feelin better

SOUL said...

hi jamie---

yup--heart :))

and yep
and sometimes -
sometimes
and yes it can..
and yep---
we do...
cuz we are us. :))

oxox

hope you have a great day

SOUL said...

beam on charlotte--
you are special...
hope you have a great day today too--
bet this will look nice on your page...
or maybe somewhere else--if ya want a tat??
:))

SOUL said...

jamie-- it's prolly warm to you--- but not to me. it's 53 and a little windy right now. i know-- shorts for you-- oompa loompa suit for me.
stay warm!!!

ox

:))

SOUL said...

hey summah--
i think you're right---
she's about to go koo koo for cocoa puffs...

how's your weather?
how's your day?
hope both are good today

Karen said...

Congrats on the award Soul. It does look like a tattoo and is one of the nicest ones I've seen. You deserve it girl.

EE said...

Ahhhh...you are oh-so-sweet!
Look how far you've come in the bloggy world soul sistah!