Tuesday, January 15, 2008

well.. how bout lots of random crap about me

  1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

    my gawd, do something with that hair of yours!


2. How much cash do you have on you?

for once in like 6 months, I have a twenty ! I’ve had it for like two weeks too.. but, I think I may have to part with it tonight… kids. Hmmmm.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

POOR!

4. Favorite planet?

to live on? Or to look at? Earth to live on, the moon to look at.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

ummmm…that is not good.. it was soulkid…oh, but, Dec 15th. Wonder what I was doin. Moving perhaps.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

I am too technologically challenged for such things

7. What shirt are you wearing?

a plain green Russell t-shirt with a pocket sexy huh?


8. Do you label yourself?

if , retahded, mental, and lazy, are labels then I suppose I do.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

gray socks that were white at one time.

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark.....but I don’t have a dark room here… it is very bright in this place. Which is prolly a good thing but it gets irritating sometimes. (except at night of course)


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

think she may have been on crack at the time… she was quite funny

12. What does your watch look like?

like a three year old cheap ass timex sports type of watch.. but hey—it’s still tickin

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

sleepin…. Cuz I’m exciting that way

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

hmmm….haha.. it was from soulkid – yesterday- “you should pick me up at 2” (NOT)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

about two miles to my right.. wanna bring me coffee and a newspaper Oldy..

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

not sure but I bet it’s damn.. or dammit

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

hubby I think

18. Last furry thing you touched?

it was midnight a little while ago – I petted her head – cuz she was cryin

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

ya right…surely y’all don’t want MY list -- ? but I assure you, it did not include anything fun, or illegal


20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

OMG.. my best guess would be twenty—at least. But I have NO idea where they even are at this point--- after our recent move—I can’t find a thing.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

I’m pretty sure it was 24. I shoulda bottled that shit.

22. Your worst enemy?

the medical community dontcha know


23. What is your current desktop picture?

it is the cute sloth with the shades on


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

ummmm… out loud? Does American idol come on tonight? (it does btw)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

i’ll take the cash… then buy a plane ticket !


26. Do you like someone?

I like several someones…

27. The last song you listened to?

not sure—but it was on the Blue October cd in my car

28. What time of day were you born?

not a clue


29. What’s your favorite number?

black 13 for roulette no other number ever really crosses my mind


30. Where did you live in 1987?

hmmm… san diego… that was a fun time too.. that was biker bar time in fact (ish)

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

ummm no. I think I have enough crap on my mind


32. Is anyone jealous of you?

I highly doubt that

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

I was at home….. then I went and got soulkid out of school and came back home.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

it’s rare that I use them, but I prolly get pissed off and leave.. after pushing every possible button five or six times of course


35. Do you consider yourself kind?

yes I do.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

I don’t even want the two that I have, but If I did get one, it would be a cover up of the crap I have.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

prolly Spanish. but really I just can’t see ME speaking fluent Spanish—it was funny to listen to my dad speak it.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Yes. I would not like it.. but I would do it…. But NEVER again to NM.. and he knows it.

39. Are you touchy feely?

No I am not.

40. What’s your life motto?

can’t have nuthin!


41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

cigs, lighter ,cell phone, keys. DL, and a fishin license... don’t leave home without em

42. What’s your favorite town/city?

I’m not sure I have one. But if I HAD to move--- I would go to Jacksonville FL

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

I have no friggin idea. I almost never use cash.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

I gotta go with a Christmas card here.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

prolly not anymore…but , like oldy—I know how to drive it to juffy lube!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

I married him… so umm.. “dad’s takin me to the mall “ wheeeeee. And NO I am NOT going

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

not very far. I have been told a lot, but I remember very little . I am supposedly related somehow to john mccain, and ted Williams though. I don’t know the details tho.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

LOL.. I think this would be my wedding.. fifteen years ago.


49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

umm.. let’s move on shall we..

50. Have you been burned by love?

Anyone over the age of five has I think. So yep

18 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Your answers are so entertaining...You're such a funny and fun person, it gave me such a good start at work this morning!

You know what, I hardly spend anything on most days. All my cash goes into the pocket of my kids too! And most of my calls (esp missed calls) are from the kids. Imagine you have one soulkid, I have 2X of that. These Blur kids...

Jessica said...

You're funny.
I never can keep cash in my wallet either. To keep a 20 for a couple weeks, that's pretty much amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh...yeah it's still cash here...so need some of it to get around ! LOL...but in a few years..most of it will be going to the Coffee Pot.. i presume...

Oldy said...

It cracks my shit up ,that anyone finds us funny. lol

Know what I mean. It's like "what, hasn't everyone lived THIS life?"

Then you remember...ummm ...NO ..hardly anyone has. :)

I'm soooo damn abnormal.

Remember when you used to have about a hundred rolls of film that needed to be devealoped?

next time you come down ...lets go have our tattoos ..re-tattooed..mmmmk???


love me:)

SOUL said...

good to hear blur ---- so did your post on food!! that made me laugh...

blur kids--- that made me smile too

hope you have a good day -- oh hell , it is day right.. i keep sayin day and night and im gettin all confused.. surprised? i thought not.

see ya

SOUL said...

hiya jess..
i'd be rich if i lived alone.. :))
i hate to spend money.
but yep-- that 20 is history now-- soulkid needed a bra.. SHHH :))

have a good night-- see i know its night where you are :))

it's singapore and japan that throw me :(

SOUL said...

when i said coffe pot i meant the family-- she'll still be the bean..

but yes.. throwin money in her pocket will nevah evah end... seems girls pockets only get deeper..
even soulkid tells me---
you shoulda had a boy! every time i bitch about givin her money. :((

she's right. have a boy buy em a baseball glove.. have a girl.. and it never ends... *SIGH*

have a good rest of your day! :))

SOUL said...

does me too oldy-- but we earned our funny- - :))

i prolly STILL have some of that same 100 rolls of damn film.. ERG.. i bet i will never have it devloped. :((

i have talked about doin these tatoos for years.. i never will i bet. we'll see. i think my skin is too old lady-ee anymore to take. :))

anyhow-- speakin of my old lady self..i'm goin ta bed
goo night
luv me

Blur Ting said...

Hey Soul, these boys need lotsa cash too! One day it's for online games, and the next day it's for ipod, CDs or ice skating or movies. It never ends!

SOUL said...

i know it never ends... but it sure needs to change! ERG.
in fact we had a loooong discussion on money around here last night.

did it sink in? ummm... prolly not until she sees it in action.

but it is always somethin.. which by the way--happens to be another motto
"it's always somethin"
:))
laterz

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I LOVED THESE!! Your answers were great!! The one about John McCain and Ted Williams...SO THAT's why you look so familiar!! :)

hahah..just kidding..
my mouth? OUCH! electric something they had to burn off gum tissue..holy batsmoke, MoliRobin, it freakin hurts..I mentioned this over in CB land, but I'll tell you here, nothing but Motrin and tylenol pm..no t3's to send me home with.
ANd I was PISSEd and embarrassed when getting ready to leave (Oh and I found out from one of the hygentists, Ariana, a nice older lady with a heavy Lithua. accent) that the prego chick, Sarah, is jealous, of me? ME? a happily married woman? SHe's threatened by anything that walks into the office with her pregnant..dumb little thing.
anyways, I go to pay for it with our flex account spending cc and bigdogg said that he had received an email from the company that the money was put in there (You know where it's our money, but pretax taken out of his check, we set it up for x amount per year..the max is 5K) so I give her the card, she types in 593$ for the total of the postcore, the deductible, the electric burning thing, and the cost of the crown,damn thing said declined.. how come when it's not my fault, I'm still embarrassed. Now I'll have to go back in there today just for good facevalue,even though they said no worries, just pay in full upon delivery of your crown...but STILL...I'm embarrassed..it's like how when you're following the rules and not doing anything wrong, and you see a police man drive by and suddenly you feel like you're on the run with OJ Simpson.. okay, bad example,..LONG rant..I'm off..good luck today.
Do you think you could someone sneak in a pic of the hotley docccie for us to gaze at? :)

Good luck on your humping day.
Elizabeth

'Midnight, you'll be with my dimples soon, she's lonely and has been waiting for someone to run around with her up there, as she's sick of playing with our older pup,freckles. I know I never met you, midnight, but I love ya because you've been a wonderful pup to your family..a good family for sure!! rest well doggie, rest well!'

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

eeks...didn't realize it was that long!
i sorry.

me.

Jamie said...

I like your random crap. teehee

I would have a hard time answering some of these questions, so I think you did a mahvelous job!

Have a good humpday!

SOUL said...

could be crustee-- alot of people say i look familiar-- even when they have never seen me before. strange.

anyhow-- surprised the dentist didnt send you home with pain pills. my dentist-- the only doc alive , besides the VA-- which you ALL know, i would almost rather die than go to-- which is why i never have real pain pills-- anyhow... yep-- my dentist knows i need freakin pain meds-- especially for my mouth.

anyhow-- the electronic thing...sonic.. ? is that it? where they can only do like one side at a time.. i hate that-- i have bare nerves in the way way back due to my horrible teeth, and that shit KILLS. i have to get numbed up for it.

i do know what a FSA is.. we have one-- and it does come in handy doesn't it...
hope you get that mess straightened out.

ok i forgot anything else you said..
oh.. a pic of my dentist :))
i shall try-- if i remember- i will grab a newspaper out there for his ad..
he's like 5'4// crew cut style hair, but not really short.. and he is very young for me to be "lookin" at ... but i just can't help myself.

oh well...
happy hump day.
or humpin day like you said.. i spose that depends on how one's luck goes today eh?

latah

SOUL said...

jamie.. why would you have a hard time with these ? i bet you could do it-- unless you just don't have the attention span.. which is what i thought might be mu problem.. but you know me.. once i get started.. well... ya just can't shut me up. :))

you have a mahvelous day teeewwww......

OXOX

JLee said...

wow, that's a long tag! lol
Hey, did you watch American Idol? I like the dude who lost 200 lbs. He has a great voice! I'm not feeling the blogging thing right now..being lazy, but probably when I go to work tomorrow I'll be bored and post something ;)

SOUL said...

hey jlee--
yes we did watch it-- wasn't that amazing- 200 pounds.. and people cry about FIVE? i was pretty surprised at his voice-- he was really good. he may turn out to be another clay aikin-- but better. -- the image is wrong, but the voice is really good.

there were a few more that were really good too, i thought. oh the last girl.. i liked her too.

and i don't think you are bein lazy at all--- with relief, comes ALOT of exhaustion. i was surprised you're goin back to work so soon. maybe it's not soon.. but i remember feelin like hell for a loong time.

anyhow-- i hope YOU don't feel like hell. :))

happpy humpday!

EE said...

I never keep cash on me, either. If I have it, I spend it!