Friday, August 10, 2007

well crap, why did everybody choose TODAY to get a life?

where the hell is everybody?

y'all are out partyin up aint ya? friday rolls around, ya get a little cash, just go out and have a few, and just forget about ole Soul sittin here. ahhhh, but that's ok. i hope you're all havin fun.

me? i did a little readin in my library book.. which was a big mistake actually. my eyes were already burnin for some reason...tired or whatever. old? i don't know. but i'm half blind as it is, and reading is just not that good of an idea on a Good eye day, much less a bad eye day. so now my eyes are on fiah ! and i only read a for maybe an hour or two. which for me.. really isn't a lot.

so anyhow ... guess it's gonna be an early night for me, we have to get up at like 330 tomorrow to be on the lake by 5 AM. the payout is 100 %. i really don't know how much that will add up to, it depends on how many boats fish... but 50 bucks a boat? hmmmmm. sure would be nice to win it. the last two tournaments out there only took ten pounds to win... with a five fish limit. five 2 pounders. it can be done. 2 five pounders? you'd see me cry ! better yet... ONE TEN pounder! oh boy... i'd really cry then.

actually, why don't i get realistic for a moment here... tourney starts at 6... by 8... i'll be cryin from heat , pain, or exhaustion...fish or no fish.

oh well... i'm gonna cruise around a bit i guess and go ta bed.

latah tatahs

6 comments:

EE said...

I'm here, Soul...I have no life tonight!!!
Good luck tomorrow...hope you catch a big one!

SOUL said...

yes you are (were) here... i was long asleep by then though. i'm up noooooow. like an hour after you were here! hmmmm.
yes i hope we get a big one too. or five. :))
will be lettin ya know when we get back. if i'm still vertical. :)
latahs
good luck shoppin!
(snicker)
i'm just kiddin, i have at least one or two times to face it myself. :(

Jamie said...

Good luck today! Catch five ten pounders...or some damned thing...

Anonymous said...

yeah catch the big one!!!

josie2shoes said...

I am sending all the big bass your way by telepathic thought,Soul... all you gotta do is catch n' land 'em!! :-) I am so hoping that you have an awesome time, and the heat doesn't do you in. What is it with the damn heat this summer anyway? Lord, let the summer end!

The eyes Soul, it's your glasses - trust me. I was going thru that every night when I tried reading just a little. New presciption - no problem! Good way to use the $ you are gonna win today! Fingers crossed!!

SOUL said...

THANKS for all the luck you sent our way.. i'll post about the day.
:))