Tuesday, August 7, 2007

it's almost time to go get my girl!!! woo hoo!

yep..less than an hour, and i leave for the airport. i'm not looking forward to driving through dallas... but i can't wait to see my kiddo !! i sure have missed her. i hope i don't get lost! you know me and driving don't go well together...especially in dallas. i'm nervous...but , i have two maps...so i should be fine. gonna give myself some extra time though, just in case. and i have two different routes...just in case there's an accident or bad traffic. i sure don't want to be late.

anyhow. not much else to report right now.

will write more later on.

c yaaaaa

4 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I'm smiling a big smile for you Soul... know you can't wait to get that kid in a bear hug, and I'm sure she's just as excited on her end! Have a safe journey and a wonderful day together!

Jamie said...

Yea Yea Yea! Have a great day with the kiddo!

SOUL said...

hi jos.... you know i did give her a big ole hug...and in public ! and she hugged me back, and didn't even care that we were standing in the middle of the airport! yep she missed me! :))

hi jamie.. it's great to have her home. she smiled so big when she saw me... she likes to argue... but there's no denyin, that girl loves me lots !

it's a good day in texas today. and gess what..i didn't even get lost !!!

Anonymous said...

go soul... go soul... go soul...