Saturday, July 21, 2007

Soul-Sickness

ya know... i been thinkin...
now, does anything good ever actually come from THAT sentence? written, OR spoken?
just thought i'd ask.


i hate conflict...and i hate doubt...i hate bullshit...and i hate lack of trust. right? oh, and i hate "rejection". it doesn't have to be direct rejection. it just has to be rejection "perceived by ME" ... because I am ME, afterall. right?

so anyhow.. i have been "ill" for what literally feels like weeks... though, it has really been like four days. i don't feel "so" bad this morning. aside from my throat. and i FINALLY got some freakin meds for that. (and the belly etc). but ya know what? i had to go through hell yesterday to get that. HOURS upon HOURS of HELL.

so, back to the "thinkin" thing. maybe my head is just not in the right place right now. lack of food, lack of meds, being literally bedridden and fatigued, in pain, watching the house fall apart around me, feeling guilty because my daughter has been cooped up for a week. perhaps.

then there's the other stuff.. the bills that aren't getting paid, the extra money on meds and doctors going out, did i mention being stuck in friggin bed feeling worse by the day, rather than better? this is not how i want to live.

my brother in law is coming to visit in like one week. (hubbys bro) . my entire house looks like fuckin hell has been turned loose here. i did get a bed for him, like three days or so before i had the GI scope, etc done... yet it remains gathering dust in the garage. "the guest room" still sits begging; waiting to be cleared out and decorated into a bedroom vs. a storage room. the kitchen? don't even ask. i won't even mention the entire rest of the place that is in dire need of attention. so what does all this mean? i am forced to immediately transfer myself, from death bed, to "robo -maid" overnight??? UGH.

this and more really does nuthing good for my frame of mind. and this shit is MY world.

what about BLOG world? can anyone say "mind fuck"? that's what this whole blog thing is becoming for me this past few days. is it my frame of mind? i hope it is. cuz i feel a major NEED to "Step AWAY from the computer" for a while. the petty arguments...the i can be worse off than you, funnier than you, better than you, ... what the hell? (by "you", i don't necessarily mean myself..it's a general statement). you means all of us.

why did i open myself up to faceless people in the first place? i got myself in the middle of places i should have never gotten in front of! or perhaps behind even. and now here i am... all pissed off and confused about people and shit that just plays games with my mind...and it's the same shit that always has. the same shit i said i would never get into again. but here i am, doing the same dumb shit AGAIN.

i hope that i can manage to get my meds going again today, and get some food...solid , nutritional real food...to go down, today.... and STAY there. i hope i can manage to stand on my feet, and sit upright in a chair, and get some cleaning etc accomplished here...without barfing, or fainting.

and i can only hope that it will make a difference.

if not... i just may shut this fucker down, and write my book.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

I am really sorry to hear that Soul. If I have caused you any problems, I am sorry. It certainly was never my intent. I hope that you find that in a better frame of physical wellness, that you feel differently. I will be looking here for you and hoping that you are okay. You do what you need to do for YOU. xo

Anonymous said...

gosh soul,, i think your illness of the last couple days has taken its toll on ya... but do take all the time ya need to get urself back together...if it means staying away from blog world..then by all means do so... we'll all be waiting when ya get back. ya know we're not here to judge anything...or anyone...so take it easy... get what absolutely needs to get done first, in that order and one step at a time...

Anonymous said...

What the hell did I miss???

josie2shoes said...

Dear Soul Sis, I am sitting here reading this with my mouth hanging open and a big question mark sitting on top of my head! What's goin' on in your world kid? Why such deep thoughts over such an insignificant incident. I am sorry if I in any way have started you down this path. It concerns me MUCH! Please send me an email, ok? I am even more concerned about you not taking your routine meds for several days. Did you discuss this with your doc? Are some of them ones that can be ground and washed down? Can they get you temporary substitutes that you can get down. I now for anyone on a med routine, suddenly going cold turkey on a bunch of stuff can send you in a downward spiral of negative thought and physical problems so quickly! I hope by today you are able to get back into the routine. PLEASE be good to yourself. Do you realize how many of us REALLY care about you? Faceless friends maybe, but truly friends all the same! I'm having a great time here, but I'm not gonna feel great if I know you are struggling. Update us, it matters!
(((Hugs))), Josie (beaming my most positive thoughts and love northward up the I-90 corridor to you!

EE said...

Oh Soul...hope you get to feel better really soon. Please listen to Josie...we all really care about you!

SOUL said...

thanks gals... but ya know.. no one single person can even THINK of taking the "blame" for ANY of this crap. it's ME. it's definitely my own physical and mental crap...and really the fact that i couldn't take my daily meds. i could feel the effects of THAT alone within the first day and a half!
and it's NOT just blog people... it's other people in real life that have contributed too.
plus...any time i go thru too many doctors in a short period, it screws with my head. i hate doctors. i hate the control they have over me...and i hate that they don't listen to me. if the asshole doc that biopsied and dilate my fuckin throat would have gave me pain meds tuesday , the day he did this... i MAY have been able to continue my meds, and maybe even eat and sleep, and not get to this point. i've mentioned it a dozen times in here... i hate doctors. but what can ya do? i have too many med problems to not go to doctors.
anyways.
i'm sorry. i was really doing ok, til all the doctor and medical crap started. y'all know that. so i hope you can understand that.
i guess this is my "post " for the day. it's long enough for it. dontcha think.

Jamie said...

You had me worried, kid. What in the world would all of us do without you?

SOUL said...

well, jamie.. i'm sure you'd manage.. but i'd miss y'all!

CrazyDeb said...

I found you through ee's blog and wanted to say I love the comments you made on her blog about the dog bite incident. Am so sorry that you are going through so much and hope things smooth out soon. Oh, and your brother-in-law is coming to see his family not their house so don't let that part get to you. All will be fine in his mind.

Take care and keep writing. You are loved!

SOUL said...

thanks deb.