Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i'm never gonna get caught up

i have to get off this computer before my brain melts.
i will rearrange, and post other pix latah.
i will also try to get caught up on comments.
if i don't make it to comments, do not feel neglected...just realize, that i am far behind on everything...and my mind is in NM with my child.
i must go get my errands done...have to drive again...gawd! and go pay my rent. crap! etc etc etc.
why can't i just stay in my jammies all day and do nuthing?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who says u canT? ha..but i regress...life must go on.

Anonymous said...

is u still on?

Anonymous said...

if u is...long in...im a waitin

SOUL said...

i'ma comin..hold on! :))

EE said...

Hey! Thanks for checkin' on me.I', too,have been out of town for the past 4 days. Hopefully, tonight once the kids are in bed, I'll be able to catch up!!!
Sorry about your computer...I feel your pain. Mine has been gone for a month, and still is not back. Sydney's, which I've been using, is soooooooo slow:(
Anyway, can't wait to get caught up with you...feel like i've been gone forever!!

SOUL said...

ERIN! HI...
i didn't know you were goin somewhere. i hope for fun. i hope.
ya catchin up isn't easy as it seems. i'll see ya around.
i was w/o a puter cuz we just didn't have one. hopefully you'll get yours back soon!
latah!

Jamie said...

I know what it's like to be behind, I am living that way myself recently. I am happy that you are back, I have missed you. I haven't had the time to be on here like I want to, but hopefully that will be back to normal soon.

How is your kiddo getting along? I am sure you have heard from her by now...it sucks when they are gone, but I am sure she will have a great time, try not to worry so much...talk to you soon?

SOUL said...

i hear ya jamie..hope you're doin ok.
i have talked to her..will post about all that in a few. after i make my rounds.