Sunday, June 3, 2007

i have groceries!

yes, believe it or not, that last post did actually motivate me to go to the store! i think it was just that it was fun.... not really the cleaning fairy. the post..not the shopping.
anyhow... hubby went with... thank God! we ended up with two carts this time! i told ya we were out of EVERYTHING . MY GAWD ! i coulda had a stroke at the checkout. the bill was like two hundred and thirty bucks ! *GASP*
i can't remember a time that we spent that much on groceries. mind you, this includes animal food, litter, cleaning, and bathing products, etc etc... but still..... it always does, yet rarely gets over two hundred. i will admit that i am extremely grateful that this will not send me running to the pawnshop tomorrow to cover a check, or force me to sell something. i mean.. thank God, THAT ship has sailed ! it's just that the play money is nowhere to be seen now. again. such as boat fixin money. well... that's probably all i wanted to do. but of course the child has a list as long as my arm of things she desires. well... she can keepa wantin. cuz she ainta gittin ! she just oughtta be glad she's eatin !
so anyhow... i just checked the cleaning fairy pictures... guess what ladies... there are FIVE of them (not four). but, unfortunately not any of him cooking. that is what i was looking for, because that is next on my evening agenda. i thought perhaps mystery man could motivate me again. well.... i did come across THIS one..... close enough for me. how bout YOU???



anyhow, perhaps i will be back later.
if not, i will see you 2morrow. just remember.... there are 2 more pictures of the cleaning fairy that just may be revealed the next time my blogging mood strikes !
C-YA :))

7 comments:

JLee said...

I don't know, SM...those pics look staged...I don't think the boy has washed a dish in his life! But the question is, do we care? haha

josie2shoes said...

Yeah, Soul! You got the darn groceries, now you're set to go for the week, and won't have to dread it no more! :-) And up, those cash register tallies can kill you. Hell, you can't get outta Wal-Mart without $20 bag. I've tried, it's impossible. It's true though that it's all the extras that really rack up the bill. $230 still isn't all that much real food. Gosh, I remember the days when my mom shopped for five for a week for under $50! I guess count your blessings that you did have the money to cover, we both have had times when there wasn't. Somehow the extras will get there when needed, or we learn to live without so it seems.

I don't know, jlee... the dishwasher's hands look nice and soft to me!! :-)

Marie said...

OMG-He is HOT! I am glad to see he is domestically inclined.

Glad you had a good time at the concert. I wish I was there! I am a huge Stevie fan. Just ask jlee.

SOUL said...

JLEE... i don't care if he hasn't washed his HAIR... the man looks damn good! LOL
besides...that's all i wanna do anyhow, is look at him...and of course have him be my cleaning fairy!

SOUL said...

awgh, josie...did you have to say he has soft hands? i like a guy with workin mans hands! but oh well... like i said.. i'm just lookin at him!

but yep... i guess you and i have grabbed yet another common thread eh? make ends meet,, or suffer. sucks at times. but hey... God has been good. the unexpected refund check comes, or i find a mistake in the bank book in MY favor... or i manage to prepare a gourmet meal from what looked like NOTHING an hour before. or just whatever. stuff just seems to work out. yet.... i still manage to let myself worry to an over exaggerated extent at times. my nature i reckon.
anyhow...have a good night y'all

SOUL said...

ya, marie it's too bad you couldn't make it. i'm sure JLEE woulda loved for you to be here.
it woulda been nice to meet you too.
it really was a great show!
maybe she'll come back sometime.
and the cleaning fairy. oh i gotta shut my mouth about him. the ONE time hubby decides to come visit my blog is surely gonna be during all this cleaning dude stuff. ugh boy!
i can hear it now.

josie2shoes said...

Just tell hubby it's a hormone surge thing regarding the boy-toy talk, Soul. That usually shuts men up quick, they don't want to hear it! LOL