Friday, April 13, 2007

You Are Not Gonna Freakin Beleive THIS

YET EVEN MORE FRIDAY THE 13TH HELL

well, i had just finished a little posting, and emailing, then i went for one last email check before shutting down for the night. BUT, wouldn't ya know it.... my last email check...was not good news. not at all. my final paternal aunt, and one of my two favorite, and funnest, and just plain dearest to me, has died. everybody knew it was coming: she was elderly, and quite ill, and also in a nursing home. it's just there were other circumstances.... her daughter, and her daughters' 7 year old daughter had recently been through a severely traumatic event in their lives. they both witnessed a long time family friend beat and stab to death their husband/father...then turn on them and brutally beat them both. they were lucky to have survived themselves. the man who did this was high on crack, and was brought nto their home to be helped by them temporarily. well... this man, within the passed month or two, came to the realization of what he had done to his friends, and other innocent people during a police chase, and while in jail awaiting trial... he hung himself and HE died. and now...this. she loses her mom. on freakin friday the 13th. good Lord. but. she went peacefully apparently. and that is good. she was a good lady who always wanted the best for everybody, and she was always out to make people laugh. i still remember a lot of the silly things she did that got me to laugh. the last time i saw her...she danced in high heels at my dads' pool. she was a great lady. she will be missed. but, as long as i can keep what memories i do have of her...she will keep me laughing.
and ya know... i bet she's up there crackin jokes with my dad and her sisters right now. geesh, it's a virtual family reunion in Heaven! ha.

awwww...hubby just brought me some hot constant comment tea.. to soothe my soul (mange)... he's a sweatheart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Rough day ehhh...

Well today is a new day... Welcome to Sat the 14th... The Valentines Day of April... Your day will be better...

I love you....Me

SOUL said...

i love you too stez! thanks

EE said...

I don't know what to say...you've had a rough week!
Things can only get better, right???
Take care.

SOUL said...

ya, ee, i sure hope so.
hope you and yours are well
have a good day