Friday, June 26, 2009

hi ho - hi ho- it's off to the lab i go


and only about two weeks late.

no, i'm not afraid of needles --
i just procrastinate too damn much.


i did however get my thyroid ultrasound ,
yesterday. of course the stupid tech "couldn't" tell me nuthin.
ERG i hate that. i wanna know what-- if anything is goin on,
and i wanna know NOW.
but, i told ya-- hurry up, and wait.

so, that's what i'll do now too
go to the lab.. and hurry up and wait there too.

then the 23rd-- guess what i get to do?
yep, you guessed it--
hurry up and wait on the pain management doc.

i wish i had about half the damn money i've spent
on these useless bastard doctors over the passed three years.
it'd pay closing costs on the house.

oh--- which btw-- IS the one i did the video of.
just seems like the best deal out there-- for us-- right now.
so -- we took their counter offer.
hubby just dropped off the earnest money--
so, i guess that means there's no backin out now.
well, there is-- but there won't be.
unless the gods of schleprock luck intervene, and blow the whole thing.

i reckon i shall keep ya posted.

hope all is well in your worlds today
and that you have great weekends all the way around!

6 comments:

JLee said...

That's very exciting about your new home! We may be selling ours too, we'll see. Finally done w/bankruptcy and we're "sprucing it up" for sale. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up living a bit closer to each other ;)
Have a great weekend, girl!

SOUL said...

that's cool..good luck with the sale!

it would be cool if you got closer out this way..

happy weekend too you too girlie--

Donna said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the new house!! Excited?? I would be!
Hope they give you some news Soon sweetie!! Waiting is horrible!hughugs

Smocha said...

The Realtor in me is wondering what your interest rate is going to be? :)

I think that's a great house. Plus ...looking for houses really sucks.I think we looked at 12 in one day when we got this one . In Wa. I looked for 4 damn months before we found one. UGH!

What's yer POD?
I'm going to try and frost my own hair. Frankenstein, perhaps?

Love me

ac said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics. The house sure is nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Just last month my arthritis doctor asked me if I wanted to go to a pain management clinic but I declined. Is it worth the time to you? aj