Monday, August 11, 2008

too damn early again- what gives?


i just cannot sleep anymore. what the hell?

and would someone tell me why i am now, not only underlined, but blue, as well?

hmmm... must just be me, cuz looky here, now it's neither, now it's just natural boring type.

hmmmmmm.

ssssooooo. without further ado, i bring you -

back by popular demand-

"The cleaning fairies"



now, Ive heard it both ways-
1- you play before you pay-
2- and also, that
that you play hard to win big.


i've heard that you scrub the floor right the first time
or b- you eat the soap the next




i've learned the more good stuff you get for him
- the faster he unloads for you


i've also heard that the more praise he gets from you-
the more he does, without being asked of you
:))


and too, the more you stroke his ego-
the more he is bound to stroke yours :))


does anybody have a birthday?
here's the birthday fairy - :))


vacationing? -
need a companion..
ehem...(AC)- :))


saved the best for last
thanks gypsy :))


which finally brings us to this one---
there are certain benefits to fishing with a fairy--
especially if you watch from the rear.
:))


13 comments:

Mary said...

That'll get your heart to beatin' on Monday morning.

Hope you have a good day.

Jamie said...

Oh my my...not good for the heart..


LOLOL

Happy Monday.

xo

:)

ac said...

That birthday fairy can ride in my luggage any day.

Wait a minute.... That didn't sound right. HA! ac

Smocha said...

Can you send them over right away!

My house is a mess. It's almost my birthday and I think I've decided to take up fishing:)

Love me

ac said...

And that traveling fairy can come too.

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hahaha LOL!
My birthday is coming up, so I need a fairy NOW :)

Oh how I wish there is really a half naked good looking man cleaning up my house right now. Urgh!!!!

Cheryl said...

That last picture is a classic. I'd love to be standing behind him. Just saying...

Angie Weid said...

I can think of several other uses for those fairies besides cleaning......Dang! Great way to start off the week.

Anonymous said...

hmmm nice way to start the week! i'm sure they do more than just clean....right????

Smocha said...

ok, where the hell is everyone?

this is just like Sunday all over again.

Gah!!!

Summer said...

I have a birthday coming up...

Anonymous said...

update hawg!!!

Portia said...

you are so smert! i hadn't heard any of that. send those fairies over here, i need some learnin:)~