Thursday, April 17, 2008

so much to do - so little time-


and boy oh boy will i be in hell today !





first, we have
dish hell !


then of course
LAUNDRY HELL !
(MY LAUNDRY!!)



then the fun of giving my money away begins---
(well, what's left of it,
and actually, much of it, overflowing into tomorrows payday :((


with -
BILL HELL




and of course it's grocery day-
i've put it off far too long-
WALLY - HELL IT IS
at least soulman will go to push the cart- phew !




next, will be the fun of
LAB- HELL
(pre- upper-GI test blood work)
can we say woo hoo ! ?




and THEN-
IF i happen to be lucky enough to be still standing, or breathing after that -
soulman and i MUST get all this furniture moved around.
we have a couch in the garage that has to go where the couch i sold was-
the bed that was in my doorway, now sits where the old couch was--
and IT needs to go to the guest room
where a twin bed now sits--
which needs to go-- somewhere...
storage? garage? goodwill? church? curb?
anyone want a bed??
we also have a dresser in the guestroom that soulkid wants in her room.
AND - a shelf in the hallway that she took out of her room, to make room for the dresser !
HOLY CRAP !
anybody want to come help ???



AND--- i bet y'all know already
THIS:


is where we would MUCH rather be than doin ANY of this other crap !

BUT---
such is life i spose.

i was crippled with a headache yesterday and did absolutely nothing !
(i did cook dinner- but that got me nowhere really with all this other stuff-- or with y'all-
so i have LOTS of catchin up to do)

see ya later--

if i didn't make it to your place this mornin-- don't be offended---
i'll get there--
if i make it through the day!

i hope you all have happy days in your worlds today--
i'll do my best here

13 comments:

Smocha said...

sounds like a fun filled day. lol

I would rather DIE than go to ANY store with my spouse. :)

Karen said...

You are going to do ALL that in one day? Can't you spread it over...I don't know...a week? Good luck and try not to overdo it.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Did you come into my kitchen and snap a picture of my sink? LOL I said it before and I'll say it again...I NEED A HOUSEKEEPER.

Brad said...

I'm with hypsy on this one. Your gonna strain something or give yourself another headache! - Don't take on too much. But have a little fun while your in hell or at least try to. !

Portia said...

no wonder laundry is such hell for you!! you need a WASHING MACHINE! LOL
i like what brad said, no point in going to hell if you can't have a little fun;) i hope the chores etc go by fast and you get some yOU time in there somewhere.
nananananananananana:P

Mary said...

Lots needs to be done here, too. Hubby and his golf buddy are doing the double round thing today. It's quiet here and I don't want to make noise. Good excuse, eh?

Hope you can find some quiet time and that everything just falls into place for you.

JLee said...

That is WAY too much to do in one day! Oh well...at least it's almost Friday ;)

Moohaa said...

So is that like the 7 levels of hell from Dante?? Sounds like it to me. I'm there with you by the way. Except for the furniture and blood. Thank goodness. Take care you.

Andrew said...

I was just cleaning my kitchen and thought of you. Any progress? My dishwasher is slam full now and running. I drink a lot of cokes and my biggest problem is keeping all the cardboard cartons they come in broken down. Have a good night Soul and I hope to read something new in the morning.

Anonymous said...

good luck! dont overdo it....

EE said...

Craigslist...sell it on Craigslist!

SOUL said...

hi y'all
it really was a lot-- and too much to even think i would finish--- but hey i TRIED. til i collapsed in my chair. :))

erin-- i sold my couch on craigslist-- the first few minutes it was posted !!!

as for the bed? it's not a very good bed-- in fact it's half a bunk bed that the landlord left here. i'll either donate it-- or put it in my yardsale-- for really really cheap- thing is-- i don't have room to keep it here for very long-- so i'll have to donate it somewhere. oh hell, i don't know-- i just need it gone. maybe i'll give it away on craiglsist-- people love free crap on craigslist tooo. hmmm.
i just have too much shit.


see y'all laterz--

haha brad said HYPSY !

andrew-- you need a burn barrel for those boxes--

happy friday y'all !

WaterLearner said...

one thing at a time Soul. Take it easy!