Wednesday, February 6, 2008

still wednesday---


looky what Rebecca over at Pixels From The Edge gave me

isn't that just sweet?

i thought so..i mean, i still do- of course;
but she gave it to me like two or three days ago...
right in the middle of my crybaby attack. so, i decided to wait
until i wasn't such a big baby to put it up.
so, there it is.

and i thank you Rebecca..

now-- i am to pass it along to three other bloggers
with big hearts--

those would be---

jaimie/simonsays... at everyone thinks i can fix it.
most of you who read here, read her page too,
and y'all just know that she has had the most pain filled year..both
physical and emotional, than anyone i have ever known,
or known of--- yet she has fought her way through it all,
and has always put herself last in line for everything.
she deserves much more than this award,
but for now, this is all i can give her.

next; will be summer at 107 Madison Street;
she's another one who struggles with pain, and other troubles,
but she is a friend and mother before worrying
about herself.

and lastly (i wish i could give out ten :(( -
i will give this one to "Motha" at The Real Mother Hen
because she is always ready to kick someones ass when they
get up in my kool aid
:))
and she invited me to singapore--even tho i can't go :((
and she always has a wing stretched out for me
and other peeps too

so--- there ya have it.

all my blog pals deserve this, and it's tough to pick just three.
remember tho-- three plus me-- already got it..


14 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Awwwwwwww...
You make my otherwise hair-pulling blood-sucking day seems like a crystal clear window just being waxed by a squeegee - the long way to say you made my day! :)

I really felt my energy draining off, like a bunny whose battery has gone flat, when I get so busy with work (tons of work). But now thanks to this award, I'm so energized and ready to kick some ass again :)

One day sistah, we will meet and kick ass together :)

PS: I am not very funny in person though, I'm freaking serious, as if a war is going to break out at any minute type!

Jamie said...

And I'd like to thank...

You're sweet. I like awards. Thank you. Now I have to do something heartworthy like watch my cholesterol.

(I'm not worthy.)

XO

Summer said...

Thank you sweet pea. I had the day from hell and this helps so much. You always know how to make me smile!

Jessica said...

You're loving the Kool-Aid expression aren't you? I once yelled that at one of my sisters. Felt so good....

(I took my collar off for 3 hours today even though I wasn't suppossed to. I felt like a real person again.)

SOUL said...

jess---
yep-- i do like that kool aid thing-- but it just sounded so much better comin from you that i don't think i will use it again.. i think i messed it up anyways.. but it is good.

and you be careful with that collar testing-- i do bet you felt free though eh? no dancin til doctah soul says so.. :))

hope all goes well tomorrow !

SOUL said...

summah---

happy to make you smile---
:))

SOUL said...

jamie--

you will have to switch to cheerios to lower your cholesterol-- at least that's what i heard..

but i'm sure we all find you heartworthy anyhow..

oh, worthy one. :))

ox

SOUL said...

wow motha..
i'll have to remember how easy you are to please!
glad to make such a difference in your otherwise shitty day---

and you bet-- we shall one day kick someones ass together...

btw-- i'm more on the serious side in person too. so we can rule the world !

Oldy said...

aww that's so sweet.

if my head wasn't exploding i might be able to think of actual words to say. :)

Only 45 more minutes til my Nyquil.
:(((

also glad you went and ate w/ jlee.
was too sick to comment on that.

"i want to be normal, i want to go out to lunch"
Private Benjamin

Love me

Blur Ting said...

Aha, I know two serious persons who are virtually funny! You all deserve the award. I gave you one too, Soul but I think you were in the midst of your misery to notice it. You and MH are some of my best blogging buddies.

Karen said...

Hi Soul, I have just caught up on the last 6 posts and until I got to this one, my heart was just breaking for you. I'm glad to hear you sounding more cheerful and congratulations on the award. You surely do deserve it.

If only you saw yourself how others see you, you would realise what a beautiful "soul" you have and how special you really are. I know I'm only a newbie but I think you're fantastic.

I'm also trying to sort some things out in my own head which is why I haven't been around lately. Sucks doesn't it?

Angie Weid said...

YEAH for your heart award!

Oldy said...

UPDATE HAWG!!!

Portia said...

That is THE most beautiful blog award I have ever seen, and you definitely deserve it!
...and crying doesn't make your heart smaller, you know:)