Tuesday, June 19, 2007

on a lighter note . . .

here is a little poem that hubby came across, i thought i would share it with you:

(you have to read this with a spanish accent, for the full effect)


My seester is no bueno.
She ate up all my beans.
I say to her much cuss words,
But she don't know what it means.

So I choke her why she sleeping,
Put her in a garbage sack.
Then I throw her in the reever
And I hope she don't come back!

Seester, seester, why you eat my beans?
It really made me mad because they are my favorite things.
Seester, seester, I hope you do not float.
I hope nobody find you when they driving in their boat!


5 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Oh Lord, Soul! Thanks for the silly smile generator of the day! :-)

SOUL said...

i couldn't resist myself. i laughed so hard when he read it aloud last night, my eyes were watering! it's hysterical isn't it? maybe ya gotta be from hell to get it? (NM)
and hubby can do a mean spanish american accent..growing up there...it was so funny, i thought i'd pee my pants.
the dumbest shit makes me laugh.
oh well. i'm glad you enjoyed it
have a good one

oh hey.. do you watch hells' kitchen? i was about about to ask "how's work...then i thought of "hells bitches"
anyhow...latah

Anonymous said...

I don't need to watch 'Hell's Kitchen' --- I'm in it! As you can see by the time, it is past my bedtime. BUT this afternoon my 93 yr old neighbor called me. He said his soninlaw from littlerock had come down and picked the greenbeans but had burned out of steam. Would I can them for him? His 91 yr old wife died last fall. His stepson lives and helps him but has gone to calif for his grandsons graduation. What could I say! AGHHHH waiting for last canner--25 jars!!!! Janice

Jamie said...

Ha ha ha ha...that is a good one!

Anonymous said...

jamie...even mi kid laughed at that one...and she doesn't have a seester!
lol

janice..ever get yer canning done?